Deion.Blackwell8's NFL

Deion.Blackwell8

Updated Denver with orange sleeves on the away.

Green Bay Packers

Not much of a change for Green Bay. I removed the collar striping because I don't think it would work on the Speed Machine collar. I added in an alternate, I know it's kinda gimmicky but I call it the "Cheese Jersey". Kept everything else the same pretty much.

Home - Away - Cheese

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cheese jersey doesn't really work IMO. And I'm not just bashing it because it's different, monochrome yellow just isn't working for me. I've always wondered how the packers could wear a yellow jersey, and I really don't think they could pull off a good-looking one as long as they wear yellow helmets.

If you want an alternate option for GB, although boring, I would try a road option with green pants and yellow-topped socks.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

How about a green helmet with the "cheese" jersey?

I thought about that, but the NFL only allows one helmet unless it's for a throwback jersey I'm pretty sure.

No, I think you can have an alternate helmet with an alt uniform set.

spacer.png

I thought about that, but the NFL only allows one helmet unless it's for a throwback jersey I'm pretty sure.

news to me

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

An NFL team can only have one helmet except for an exact helmet that has been worn by the team in the past (throwback). Unless there is a change coming with Nike, teams can only have alternate helmets for throwbacks.

An NFL team can only have one helmet except for an exact helmet that has been worn by the team in the past (throwback). Unless there is a change coming with Nike, teams can only have alternate helmets for throwbacks.

Learn something new everyday.

spacer.png

The "cheese" jersey would need green pants to look decent, but I think there'd be riots in the stands if the Packers ever trotted out in a gold jerseys that weren't part of a throwback. Luckily, these existed.

1950greenbayb.png

Houston Texans

Minor changes here. Kept the design of the jersey and pants pretty much the same. I moved the numbers from the sleeve to the shoulder and added the logo to the sleeve. The white helmet looks so much better so I went with that. I also changed the numbers on the away from red w/ navy outline to navy with red outline.

Home - Away - Away Alternate - Red

Indianapolis Colts

Again, minor changes. I changed the helmet to double-stripe from single-stripe. Added in a pair of blue pants for the road. Also, changed the facemask color to white.

Home - Away - Away Alternate

I liked the red numbers on the road. I would keep those. In fact, I've always thought that the Texans should try red numbers at home too. The combination of blue jersey, red pants, and white helmet looks awful, as does the blue pants, red jersey, white helmet. Just go with red jersey, white pants, white helmet.

*Colts: Very nice. Only suggestion is for the alternate with blue pants, make the socks entirely white. In general, it's best to try to avoid having socks and pants be the same color, plus it balances it out better in this case.

I liked the red numbers on the road. I would keep those. In fact, I've always thought that the Texans should try red numbers at home too. The combination of blue jersey, red pants, and white helmet looks awful, as does the blue pants, red jersey, white helmet. Just go with red jersey, white pants, white helmet.

Not changing the numbers, but I agree on the combos. I don't know what I was thinking. It's fixed now.

I like both the Colts and Texans mixes a lot.

I think the advantage in keeping the red numbers on the away jersey is that it differentiates the Texans more from the Patriots who also would have blue numbers with a red outline and a shoulder stripe.

I like both the Colts and Texans mixes a lot.

I think the advantage in keeping the red numbers on the away jersey is that it differentiates the Texans more from the Patriots who also would have blue numbers with a red outline and a shoulder stripe.

But my Patriots don't have a shoulder stripe. As for the numbers, I just think it looks way better with the navy numbers.

Chicago Bears

I took inspiration from this Bears throwback for this set and added a little more white to the striping. Kept the current number font. Pretty simple...

Home - Away - Away Alternate - Orange

I really, really like this one. You may want to make the front numbers a little smaller though, and maybe make the helmet number white. Would've liked to see an orange alt though.

spacer.png

Chicago Bears

I took inspiration from this Bears throwback for this set and added a little more white to the striping. Kept the current number font. Pretty simple...

I really, really like this one. You may want to make the front numbers a little smaller though, and maybe make the helmet number white. Would've liked to see an orange alt though.

?I have an orange alt?

Chicago Bears

?I have an orange alt?

Whoops. must have missed that one somehow...

spacer.png

Archived