Jaguars To Get New Uniforms

Gr3g3

Don't worry about it, Greg. People still think it's 2009. Lets move the Bengals to LA. They have the joke fanbase. They went to the playoffs and the turd fans still didn't show. They couldn't even break a 50k average.

Bengals - That is a joke fanbase.

So, based on those numbers, 23 teams should have had at least one game blacked out for the 2011 season?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more I hear from Shad (besides the Tebow talk) the more I like him! this guy is gonna be great for Jacksonville! I think he might have been part of the reason why Goodell has all of a sudden changed his mind about expansion. Im not crazy about the idea of all-black uniforms, but we definitely need a new look to go with all of the other newness and excitement around the team

What's new about an all-black look? Last time I checked, it wasn't a unique uniform combination that would make a team stand out from the pack...something the Jaguars desperately need at this point. All-black monochrome has been tried by the Falcons, Ravens, Bengals, Saints, and the Jags themselves once before. Throw in the all-monochrome navy blue sets (Bills, Bears, Broncos, Texans, Seahawks, Rams, Titans) and it gets worse.

Unlike my Steelers, who no one has a problem ID'ing at all.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Don't worry about it, Greg. People still think it's 2009. Lets move the Bengals to LA. They have the joke fanbase. They went to the playoffs and the turd fans still didn't show. They couldn't even break a 50k average.

Bengals - That is a joke fanbase.

So, based on those numbers, 23 teams should have had at least one game blacked out for the 2011 season?

Thats what people like Goth don't understand. He is a spoiled Packer fan. Fact is sales are struggling everywhere. Yet the Jags have no blckouts in two years. Things arent as dire as he thinks. Bucs and Bengals. That is dire. Goodell knows. After the 09 season he said sell tickets or be out. Now he is talking expansion, not relocation.

So are the Jaguars going to wear black in the early season heat? :mellow:

I hope that is when they wear teal. My fear is they wear their away for the first month or two.

Which is what they did this past season. Which would be smarter to do.

What happens when JAX is forced to wear their dark uniform on the road against a team donning white at their place? Maybe they'll have to do the same thing Carolina does.

So are the Jaguars going to wear black in the early season heat? :mellow:

Yes that is the same thoughts I had. I'm not a fan of the change but I also didn't drop 700 mill for the club either so it is what it is.

I see us having a lot of white on white early on in the season maybe the teal near late oct or a primetime game then black to wrap it up. I do just hope they try the black tops with white pants combo I've been waiting for.

I hope that is when they wear teal. My fear is they wear their away for the first month or two.

Which is what they did this past season. Which would be smarter to do.

What happens when JAX is forced to wear their dark uniform on the road against a team donning white at their place? Maybe they'll have to do the same thing Carolina does.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

So, Aztec "Jaguar Warriors" wore jaguar heads/skins as helmets. Maybe the whole helmet will look like the player's face is coming out of the jaguar's mouth. I wouldn't put it past Nike.

I'm surprised they didnt do something to that effect with San Diego State....

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

It'd be great if he owned the Bucs.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It'd be great if he owned the Bucs.

At least we'd have an owner who wasnt leeching his NFL teams's assets to fund his EPL team. *SMH*

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Bengals fans hate Mike Brown and want to give him 0% of their money.

As a life long Bengals fan, this is my position. Mikey's not getting another penny from me. It may not make a difference, and it may not be the right thing to do, but screw Mike Brown.

Archived