2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. The questionable actions of a notoriously dirty player who has (seemed to) cleaned up his act does not justify the loss of an elite player and continuous loss of other key players. It's a :censored:ty situation for all involved, and any bitterness is unnecessary and borderline foolish beacause Savard, Sid, and Letang aren't the only guys in the league who've been getting concussions, every team has been affected by one. The Bruins managed to recover and win the cup, the Penguins seem to be able to win still. These are personal tragedies more than they are team ones, and anyone saying that a team deserves to lose someone because another team did is being ridiculous.

oBIgzrL.png

This just means Burke will install a coach who's even more of a regressive, knuckle-dragging retread than Wilson was, like Crawford or Carlyle. It also means another strange, meandering presser about how something is wrong with this league if he had to fire Ron Wilson. Maybe he can replace with "I dunno, Joey Crabb or whoever."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

2134593138895373199.png

Nope, Carlyle was just hired. That was a surprise (and I'm not saying that he should've done this; he just likes his Anaheim boys):

burke.carlyle.jpg

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Brian Burke, earlier today.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Joffrey Lupul must be THRILLED to have Randy back at the whip.

The same Randy Carlyle that traded him twice. The same Carlyle that "didn't see him as a top-line winger in this league." The same Carlyle that "never gave me the oppotunities (Lupul) has in Toronto."

Hahaha ohhhhh, I'm excited to watch this.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Joffrey Lupul must be THRILLED to have Randy back at the whip.

The same Randy Carlyle that traded him twice. The same Carlyle that "didn't see him as a top-line winger in this league." The same Carlyle that "never gave me the oppotunities (Lupul) has in Toronto."

Hahaha ohhhhh, I'm excited to watch this.

Trade me right :censored:ing now! *hangs up phone*

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Crisp blackhawks victory vs. Ottawa tonight. Hopefully they keep this up and stop being wishy washy headcases.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

2134593138895373199.png

Nope, Carlyle was just hired. That was a surprise (and I'm not saying that he should've done this; he just likes his Anaheim boys):

Looks like Eakins will still take the bus ride to Peoria...

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived