2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flames win in OT pick up another huge 2 points. Iginla gets 30 goals in 11 straight seasons, Sven Baertschi scored again, and Matt Freaking Stajan is playing like Toronto Matt Stajan.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Sharks are 1-3-3 in their last 7 games, and only one was against an elite team(Blues). Next up is the Preds and Wings. Great! The Stars scoop up a win also, they are 6 ahead of SJ now.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Holly you're a :censored:ty fan.

(why can't we swear??)

Cody21's mom asked us to tone it down a bit.

In hockey related news, the Kings are up 4-1 on Detroit in the third. And screw San José and Calgary having a 3 point game.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

(why can't we swear??)

In hockey related news, the Kings are up 4-1 on Detroit in the third. And screw San José and Calgary having a 3 point game.

Such is life in the Western Conference in March.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

(why can't we swear??)

Well, if this team during the months of November through February could score more than 1 goal, San Jose and Calgary wouldn't matter. Heck if the Kings could've gotten some scoring out of the big stiff (Dustin Penner), they'd probably be fighting for home ice, but noooooooooooooo! The Big Pancake plays flat like one!

RedSox44 must be too young to remember just how painful it was to be a Bruins fan from Ulf Samuelson's hip check to, well, the past couple years. We'll give him a pass on this little meltdown. As long as they're competitive I don't care, the past summer was increadible. I'll be content for awhile.

On a side note, good to see Turco hasn't lost a step. Looks like the retirement tour will be mighty brief.

If the Bruins make it passed the first round, I'll be celebrating.

Right now you'd take on Ottawa or Washington. I wouldn't be worried.

Have you seen the way this team plays?

Hopefully we'll get SOME of the injured guys back. If not...

spacer.png

Only one goal this period!

So far!

(why can't we swear??)

No, I'm just an unreal pessimist. Especially when it comes to the teams I love.

And you're just now realizing we can't use the seven dirty words on this board?

(Also, "Holly"?)

spacer.png

Wow, I've made a lot of posts in this thread today.

Anyway, Rich Peverley will begin skating in practice today. So maybe the end of the world isn't here.

EDIT: But Patrice Bergeron wasn't even at practice.

*steps back on ledge, grabs bottle of Everclear*

EDIT 2: Some are saying that Bergeron is just exhausted and Julien is giving him practice off just for rest. One can only hope.

spacer.png

The Bruins are in first place in their division and they'll get that #2 spot. They have scored the most goals in the league, they're 5th in GA, and lead the GD with a +53. What exactly is there to complain about (except the latest ticket prices)? The past few years have been the best run of Bruins hockey since the late 80's and early 90's. I'm like a pig in :censored:.

Teams can't run the table in hockey, there are going to be runs of mediocre play. They're also banged up right now and still managing to not lose too much ground. Did last years playoffs now show you anything? This team is as gritty as it gets, they bang out wins when they need them. Everything will be fine, let's take a few steps back from the ledge.

Everyone has gotten destroyed recently at MTS Centre.

And given Dallas's overachieving nature, especially of late, it's actually probably better for them to let everything catch back up to them at once. There's no way in the world they are a 39-31 calibre team.

UPDATE: And Colorado continues to fare well in the skills competition.

spacer.png

Archived