Yakball Concepts

raysox

I love the crest and the home, and I'm happy that the main yakball thread is back...but where's Valencia?!?

I got so stuck on their logo I stopped doing yakball concepts! I just wanted to do one and had an idea for Rome.

Also someone should totes make minimalistic logos for yakball :P

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Well, I've kinda lost interest. They tore down the wall we used to play at, and there isn't any place to play at my college. When I made the teams I liked to imagine them actually existing, but I'm not sure if we can ever play again so it's all kinda meh now.

I might for old times sake, but as of now the whole sport is all but dead

Well, I've kinda lost interest. They tore down the wall we used to play at, and there isn't any place to play at my college. When I made the teams I liked to imagine them actually existing, but I'm not sure if we can ever play again so it's all kinda meh now.

should I schedule the funeral? Lol it was nice while it lasted. Great job.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

darn, loved these

303h7kn.jpg

Damn. It was great while it lasted though.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys, I think he's made it abundantly clear it's over.

The fact is that everyone here love yakball. And for me, even if the raysox ever needed to stop, or lost the spirit of it, I do not think that's enough to be definitely abandoned by other yakball likers. However, if the raysox come here and forbid others from creating new teams of yakball, then there will be the time for permanently stop.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Halifax*Maroons de Montreal So these guys and Patrie both would share Centre Bell. The name was based off of the old hockey team in Montreal, and since they'd be a Habs influenced team's rival, then why not be the rival of the rival? The M-leis logo is based off of ScottySpring's one he did for a fantasy team a while ago. It's so ingenious to do that. I then added stripes behind it because there hasn't been a team with vertical stripes yet! I pieced this one together, and loved the final version. Montreal.pngI went monochrome maroon and white for the home and clash jerseys. I used stripes, and BMO as a sponsor. I wanted it to be modern and classy.MontrealUnis.png

Based it off the NHL Maroons, I see.

7aredLammi

Halifax*Maroons de Montreal So these guys and Patrie both would share Centre Bell. The name was based off of the old hockey team in Montreal, and since they'd be a Habs influenced team's rival, then why not be the rival of the rival? The M-leis logo is based off of ScottySpring's one he did for a fantasy team a while ago. It's so ingenious to do that. I then added stripes behind it because there hasn't been a team with vertical stripes yet! I pieced this one together, and loved the final version. Montreal.pngI went monochrome maroon and white for the home and clash jerseys. I used stripes, and BMO as a sponsor. I wanted it to be modern and classy.MontrealUnis.png

Based it off the NHL Maroons, I see.

Really?

You bumped a dead thread for this?

• 3 months later...

If I may--A five-month bump is unnecessary. He will come back to this series if and when he chooses to, just like all the other designers on here. Mind you, it's nice for designers to hear from fans. But it can be hard for designers to hear such requests as anything other than demanding. A better and more productive way to express your fan-ness is to leave a private message--we do have that system on here. Not only does it come off as less demanding, but it keeps current threads with active series on the front page, where they can be seen, critiqued, and appreciated.

rATMcmK.png

Archived