Avalanche Concept

fouhy12

I don't feel a need for a new color scheme for the Avs. Their current scheme is cool and unique. All they need is new jerseys. There is enough of the two tone blue going around the league right now anyway.

Oh. I always thought that the colors were awful on the ice. Two-tone blue works for them in my mind because when I think of an Avalanche, I think of snow and ice, which are blue-ish.

I don't feel a need for a new color scheme for the Avs. Their current scheme is cool and unique. All they need is new jerseys. There is enough of the two tone blue going around the league right now anyway.

Oh. I always thought that the colors were awful on the ice. Two-tone blue works for them in my mind because when I think of an Avalanche, I think of snow and ice, which are blue-ish.

I'd say white and clear :rolleyes:

I see what your trying to do here(and its not half bad) but I think most people have no problem with the Avs current color scheme. It's unique, and changing to a two-tone blue scheme would take that away.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Two tone blue does work for them, there's just way too much of it. If they change to that, it will just look copycat.

The colors you're using are too saturated, it's as if their fighting for attention on the jerseys and it's overwhelming. You need to darken the the darker blue and lighten the lighter blue, if that makes any sense. Just so that the light blue can accent the dark blue, rather than compete with it on the uniform.

I just made these quick Avs logos.

You didn't make any logos.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

But they're a different color! You see, these are different from the actual Avalanche logos and since they are a different color I'd venture to guess that 10% of this logo is his doing. Which obviously means that if it isn't 100% then it's not copyright infringement. Since it isn't copyright infringement he technically owns this logo. Which means 100% of this logo is his, plus the 10% from the old Avalanche logos, so he owns 110% of this. Which means he made them.

But they're a different color! You see, these are different from the actual Avalanche logos and since they are a different color I'd venture to guess that 10% of this logo is his doing. Which obviously means that if it isn't 100% then it's not copyright infringement. Since it isn't copyright infringement he technically owns this logo. Which means 100% of this logo is his, plus the 10% from the old Avalanche logos, so he owns 110% of this. Which means he made them.

I can't tell if that was sarcastic or not, but if it wasn't, then thanks!

Nice sarcasm. Does he also own 100% of the color blue now?

Wow guys! I typed the wrong thing! I recolered a logo! Happy?

Wow guys! I typed the wrong thing! I recolered a logo! Happy?

Recolored**... Guys I think this is the new Cody

Guys, let's not fill the thread with shots at the guy and how about honest C&C for his concepts, eh?

I like the direction you're headed with this. I must say, the double blue works better than I imagined it would. One thing that bothers me a tad bit is the number font you chose. Perhaps go with thier current font? That modern touch on the more traditional sweater you've got going would make for a great look.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived