• Last Reply

For the spring Talladega race.

15uni-alabama-aarons-diecast.jpg

i like that, great idea

They also done it for Auburn in 2011.

15alburn-diecast.jpg

And Alabama in 2010.

00alabama-diecast.jpg

It's nothing new for Mikey and the Aaron's group. They did it way back in 2006 with the Texas Longhorns on the Nationwide car at Texas.

First off, GREAT site, Jayski. Love it.

I agree...Wood Brothers have always had one of the best-looking cars on the track.

For some reason, I've always liked the M&Ms cars. This year's is especially crazy looking.

18mms-diecast.jpg

Quaker State scheme looks nice.

5quaker-state-draw-side.jpg

Menards cars always look great if you like florescent colors, and they combined it well with Peak this year:

27_Menard.jpg

Fun scheme:

33kroger-rcr-fb.jpg

I've always like the US Army cars:

39usarmy-diecast.jpg

Will be great to see this back on the track, even if just for a few races:

43stp-diecast.jpg

Love how this team always uses polished/alloy wheels for an old-school look:

56_Truex.jpg

87Redskins.png

Really? I can not stand how it's JUST black. Some design, PLEASE. I always like this old ride.

78_KWallace.jpg

Between the colors and the similar number, I couldn't ever look at that car and not see Joe Nemechek's Burger King car from the mid-90s:

2359895806_688b25e3a7.jpg

Speaking of Joe Nemechek, this was the best the Furniture Row car ever looked:

2775867653_46bc60da5a.jpg

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I've always like the US Army cars:

39usarmy-diecast.jpg

Don't even get me started on the 39 car's numerals. They don't even look remotely close to one another. How that thing survived one season baffles me :cursing:

I also think the US Army Car should incorporate more digital camo... I think they miss a true opportunity there to be unique...

Racing design is 90% awful. At the local levels everything is neon, more neon, flames, and more flames. It's good to see some solid design and some less is more showing up in NASCAR designs last few years. As others have mentioned I really like the simple one color schemes that Lagano has used lately. Also the 48 car is great too. I also have always liked the silver Red Bull car, but don't think that's a car this year.

I wish more teams would paint the wheels, I think that can look pretty cool on a car (that Pennzoil car). I think only the Penske cars do that right now.

Archived