Super Bowl 47-50 Logo

Nintendogmaster

*Note* This is FAN ART IMAGE, And yes i know this doesnt look "AMAZING" but its all i had time for.

Anyway here is the logos i made for the next few super bowls:

47 in New Orleans:

super_bowl_xlvii_logo_by_nintendogmaster-d4r38q4.png

48 in New York:

super_bowl_xlviii_logo_by_nintendogmaster-d4r3bjs.png

49 in Arizona:

super_bowl_xlix_logo_by_nintendogmaster-d4r3dpk.png

Now for 50, I highly doubt they will go with "L" so I think it will be "50" instead. And the stadium is los angeles coliseum.

super_bowl_l_logo_by_nintendogmaster-d4r3gn6.png

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would they scrap the Roman Numerals at 50? Because it's just one letter (L)? Superbowl 10 was just "X" was it not?

SB50.jpg?noCache=1330310403

Cause that does not look good at all with there new system

Mark my words, they will scrap the logo system by the time Super Bowl L rolls around.

spacer.png

Why would they scrap the Roman Numerals at 50? Because it's just one letter (L)? Superbowl 10 was just "X" was it not?

Mark my words, they will scrap the logo system by the time Super Bowl L rolls around.

They'd be stupid if they didn't. In my opinion Super Bowl L, if played in LA, should have a logo similar to the first Super Bowl.

In my opinion the new Super Bowl logo system is terribly (and unsurprisingly) bland, and only highlights the downward spiral that the NFL's creative department is travelling. What happened to those iconic Super Bowl logos of the first 30 years? Too good?? It's pretty bad when there are literally dozens of concepts done by members of this board alone that are light-years better than anything that the NFL has :censored: out the last 20 years.

Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now.

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

Or scrap it for 50 and go back to it. I think if they did 50 in this style, it's be the NFL font wiht th esuper Bowl font left as it currently is.

• 11 months later...

Archived