Your Team(s) Best All-Time Look?

pianoknight

Of the teams you root for, which is their best uniform set(s)?

As a Husker fan, I can't really post much since our uniforms have been largely the same for decades. For STL, however, I strongly prefer the Warner-2000 era set over any other. The old blue/whites are just too drab and Colts-y, and I was never a fan of the royal blue/bright yellow combo either.

a_warner_i.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of the teams you root for, which is their best uniform set(s)?

As a Husker fan, I can't really post much since our uniforms have been largely the same for decades. For STL, however, I strongly prefer the Warner-2000 era set over any other. The old blue/whites are just too drab and Colts-y, and I was never a fan of the royal blue/bright yellow combo either.

a_warner_i.jpg

Actually 2000 used block numbers. The current numbers were on the replicas at the time, but didn't appear on the game jerseys until 2001. I actually preferred the block, which were actually more baseball block.

moyer_pitch_astros_2010.jpg

phillies.jpg

I like this version of the P more than any other they used.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Twins: Current once-a-week throwback.

T-Wolves: Original road uniform.

Wild: Original green.

North Stars: early 1980s home whites (pre black addition)

Vikings: 1996 to 2005 Whites

Wisconsin football: Not much has changed during my time...red jersey, white pants.

Wisconsin hoops: I don't love anything. Prefer pre-adidas number font. This was VERY mid 1990, but give me the red version of it...

Wisconsin hockey: Red version of this (yes, with the superfluous double-outlines...way better than the plain, lace up crap they switched to)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived