dsaline97's MLB Series

dsaline97

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brewers look good. Though it's probably best to make the script and numbers navy on the gold alt because white wouldn't stand out as much.

I thought about that, but I figured it wouldn't be consistent having a color on color jersey as opposed to white on color jersey.

spacer.png

Cubs concept is almost perfect after the update. Blue jersey with no piping looked better. White piping will clash with either pair of pants, may it be the grey road pants or the pinstriped home pants. Actually, I much preferred the blue alternate with the Cubs primary logo. I can't stand that cub crawling through a C. HATE that logo.

The Brewers look good, but making the script on the gold jersey navy would help.

The Cardinals also look good, but the placket piping is too much.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Milwaukee Brewers

These are similar to what they have now. The Milwaukee script is now on the grey jerseys, and the primary on the sleeves. I also brought back the gold jersey.

Yay! The last team is done!

MIL.png

C&C Appreciated!

I'd be worried about the legibility of the gold alts from a distance and would switch the script and numbers to navy for that reason. Other than that, this is absolutely the best they could ever look with that crap-tacular identity... nice work!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello regulars and wanderers at CCSLC. This is my MLB Series. The way it will work is like this: I will release concepts for teams, take C&C (obviously), and update them when I go through an entire division. (Just to make things clear, Houston will be part of the AL West.)

NL East:

Philadelphia Phillies: 3/4/12 3/16/12 3/18/12

New York Mets: 3/10/12 3/17/12

Washington Nationals: 3/10/12 3/17/12 3/18/12

Miami Marlins: 3/15/12 3/18/12

Atlanta Braves: 3/16/12 3/18/12 3/19/12

NL West:

Los Angeles Dodgers: 3/20/12 3/25/12

San Francisco Giants: 3/22/12 3/25/12

Arizona Diamondbacks: 3/23/12 3/26/12

Colorado Rockies: 3/25/12 3/26/12 4/1/12 4/2/12

San Diego Padres: 3/26/12 4/1/12

AL East:

New York Yankees: 4/2/12 4/7/12

Boston Red Sox: 4/2/12 4/7/12

Baltimore Orioles: 4/4/12 4/7/12

Tampa Bay Rays: 4/6/12 4/7/12

Toronto Blue Jays: 4/7/12 4/7/12

AL Central:

Detroit Tigers: 4/8/12 4/14/12

Chicago White Sox: 4/9/12

Cleveland Indians: 4/10/12 4/14/12

Kansas City Royals: 4/12/12

Minnesota Twins: 4/14/12 4/14/12

AL West:

Seattle Mariners: 4/15/12 4/19/12

Oakland Athletics: 4/15/12

Texas Rangers: 4/18/12 4/19/12

Anaheim Angels: 4/19/12 4/20/12

Houston Astros: 4/19/12

NL Central:

Pittsburgh Pirates: 4/22/12

Cincinnati Reds: 4/24/12

Chicago Cubs: 4/27/12 4/29/12

St. Louis Cardinals: 4/27/12

Milwaukee Brewers: 4/28/12

colorschemes-final-1.png

Does the template you use work in paint? if it does, can I have copy in .PNG format?

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

The jerseys I used are from here. The pants are from here. I honestly have no idea how to convert files to work in paint, so those were the two original images that I used to be used in photoshop easily.

Thanks. did you use the pinstirped pants in the first? or did you make the pionstriped pants yourself? im getting started on a MLB series.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

The jerseys I used are from here. The pants are from here. I honestly have no idea how to convert files to work in paint, so those were the two original images that I used to be used in photoshop easily.

Thanks. did you use the pinstirped pants in the first? or did you make the pionstriped pants yourself? im getting started on a MLB series.

I made them myself, but their basically the same.

spacer.png

pm me. i want a copy of them please.

Archived