Your teams worst all- time look?

UnclearInitial

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brace yourself. SERIOUSLY. Probably the worst uniform in the history of sports. It just looks like trash, like someone was wearing a trash bag for a jersey. WTF were they thinking?

lg_martin_ap_01_display_image.jpg?1273457613

I give all those Turn Ahead the Clock jerseys a pass since they were only worn once and it was supposed to be a futuristic look on uniforms. Yes, they were all ugly (besides the Lunar Mets or whatever. that one was kind of cool), but I think that was kind of the point

Manchester-City-icon.png

Brace yourself. SERIOUSLY. Probably the worst uniform in the history of sports. It just looks like trash, like someone was wearing a trash bag for a jersey. WTF were they thinking?

lg_martin_ap_01_display_image.jpg?1273457613

I give all those Turn Ahead the Clock jerseys a pass since they were only worn once and it was supposed to be a futuristic look on uniforms. Yes, they were all ugly (besides the Lunar Mets or whatever. that one was kind of cool), but I think that was kind of the point

Oh ok. Well, in that case, I'd have to go with these:

458820713_f6b2e1e176_o.jpg

I have to admit, they'd actually be OK if it were another team color scheme wise(Flames and Chiefs come to mind and I know they're a different sport), but for the Pirates and Pittsburgh, no way.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Falcons

1990atlantab.png

Yes, that is correct. The Falcons replaced one set of shoulder numbers with a patch. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Braves

braves-prado-mlb_1122217g.jpg

I wish it would go away forever.

Hawks

0ujrmyeekkej4ltcef9hq1b8o.gif

Eyesore. Kind of funny that their primary uniforms were awesome enough to be mentioned in the best thread, but this alternate was horrendous.

Missisippi State football

Egg-Bowl-2007.jpg

With white pants, it was a decent-but-boring look. With maroon pants, it looked awful.

Brewers:

brewers.jpg

It would've been too easy to go with the TATC unis, but at least those used barrel-man. Nothing about the current Miller-inspired identity is good... the stock MS word number font, the unbalanced script and its lame half-tails, the drop-shadows (which don't always look bad, but they do here)... but the road grays in particular take the cake, from the gold washing out against the grey to the fact that they don't even say Milwaukee. This is why the BiG-era identity is much more popular with the fans... even those who are too young to remember 1982.

Packers:

tumblr_ld4wq7FCoI1qc8d8mo1_500.jpg

This is a perfect example of why trying to literally import looks from eras when equipment was drastically different is a bad idea. If they want an alt/throwback to represent the Lambeau era just make a version of these with the Titans template and call it a day.

Isbell_preview_upper.jpg

Bucks:

2ykfl0eewj640riqg8sweh525.gif

Not only do the purple uniforms coincide with the Bucks franchise going from regular contenders to one of Milwaukee's biggest civic embarrassments, but the 2001 tweaks that replaced the white numbers with silver made them absolutely unstomachable. I actually preferred the gradiented "deer-in-the-headlights" alternates to these.

For the A's it was a tossup between either their 2000 black uniform or this monstrosity. The A's do not wear black, period. Anyone who thought otherwise should be thrown from the Bay Bridge with concrete filled boots.

Boston+Red+Sox+v+Oakland+Athletics+HEIwgTOkaLpl.jpg

Archived