UnclearInitial

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

76ers:

lb599.jpg

Flyers:

Flyersalt.jpg

I just HATE how the sleeves are white and just end at the seam, looks mismatched. Edge jerseys were 2nd.

Eagles:

the-philadelphia-eagles-throwbacks-are-pastel.jpg

Never EVER throwback to that EVER again.

Phillies:

phillies.jpg

A shame, cause I bet if they wore the tops with the regular pants it wouldn't have looked so bad and would've been worn more than once.

Falcons

1990atlantab.png

Yes, that is correct. The Falcons replaced one set of shoulder numbers with a patch. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Braves

braves-prado-mlb_1122217g.jpg

I wish it would go away forever.

Hawks

0ujrmyeekkej4ltcef9hq1b8o.gif

Eyesore. Kind of funny that their primary uniforms were awesome enough to be mentioned in the best thread, but this alternate was horrendous.

Missisippi State football

Egg-Bowl-2007.jpg

With white pants, it was a decent-but-boring look. With maroon pants, it looked awful.

when did the falcons wear the whites with the red numbers that season?

!BwMyd3wB2k~$(KGrHqUOKicEwRUSFuCqBMH4ubOQrw~~_1.JPG

looks like a uniform for a minor league softball team

That has to be a mistake - I remember those horrible jerseys, but they had the T on the left chest like a traditional uniform. The number was on the right, also on the traditional side, but down toward the bottom for some dumb reason. That looks like a one-off or Chinese counterfeit jersey.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Falcons

1990atlantab.png

Yes, that is correct. The Falcons replaced one set of shoulder numbers with a patch. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Braves

braves-prado-mlb_1122217g.jpg

I wish it would go away forever.

Hawks

0ujrmyeekkej4ltcef9hq1b8o.gif

Eyesore. Kind of funny that their primary uniforms were awesome enough to be mentioned in the best thread, but this alternate was horrendous.

Missisippi State football

Egg-Bowl-2007.jpg

With white pants, it was a decent-but-boring look. With maroon pants, it looked awful.

My question is did they have an opinion for white jerseys with red numbers and white jerseys with black numbers ? If so that's interesting.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Falcons

1990atlantab.png

September 23, 1990 against the 49ers.

Chris Miller

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

That has to be a mistake - I remember those horrible jerseys, but they had the T on the left chest like a traditional uniform. The number was on the right, also on the traditional side, but down toward the bottom for some dumb reason. That looks like a one-off or Chinese counterfeit jersey.

I couldn't find another linakble image, so this is from ebay.

I like that black A's jersey, just not for Oakland.

Since Oakland is the only A's team... your statement is very confusing. :blink:

He means that it doesn't fit the A's tradition, but if you imagine that as an expansion team, then it's not a bad look.

I think it's a great looking uniform by itself but is totally out of place in the A's uniform set.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Correct, the T was on the left chest. There was also placket piping, which that other vest lacks.

6400RANV.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Falcons

1990atlantab.png

September 23, 1990 against the 49ers.

Chris Miller

That's interesting, I'm shocked more teams haven't gone down that road. Instead of simply a different jersey or throwback for the 3rd uniform.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Archived