Your teams worst all- time look?

UnclearInitial

I was about to say current Dallas Stars for the bland, colorless, basketball-inspired trash they've been dressed in the past few seasons, but then I remembered that's also the club that brought the Mooterus to life. Bad decisions abound for that franchise.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vaughn0001_20100603625.gif

Any Uniform from that whole set.

I can understand people's beefs with the "Motre Bame" logo itself, but I'm curious as to what you think is wrong with the actual uniforms. I think a lot of Brewers fans hate them solely because they're associated with the Wendy Selig regime, not because it's a bad design.

vaughn0001_20100603625.gif

Any Uniform from that whole set.

I can understand people's beefs with the "Motre Bame" logo itself, but I'm curious as to what you think is wrong with the actual uniforms. I think a lot of Brewers fans hate them solely because they're associated with the Wendy Selig regime, not because it's a bad design.

I just don't find it appealing at all. Compared to the BiG era and the uniforms now, these just look like crap to me. Not sure if that has to do with the fact that we were terrible in them or not, but thats how I feel about them really

Tampa Bay Rays 98-00: There is too much gradient on the uniforms. If they eliminated the gradient, it would be a decent.

1104874626_2889.jpg

Pittsburgh Penguins 95-01: Like the Devil Rays, the Penguins of the NHL went with the gradients like crazy. In fact, they wore it every road game, which makes it worse.

583695_display_image.jpg?1315840083

Louisville Cardinals 01-10 (NCAAF): It's hard to find a bad uniform with Louisville, so I decided to use the black jersey. The only thing I don't like is the drop shadow and the stripes. When the new uniforms came out, those problems were fixed to make them one of the better looking CFB teams.

vic-black-copy1.jpg

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Milwaukee Panthers:

uwm90s.png

Between the cheap, asymmetrical side-panel to the bad drop shadowed numbers and the fact that they paired it all with a very traditional block letter script, this jersey looks like a game of "spot the bad mid-90s trends."

There have been several Bruins fans that have posted in this thread so far, but they've all posted the same actually okay-looking sweater instead of the real worst.

Gentlemen, I present to you the infamous Pooh Bear sweater:

pooh%20bear.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

kpfjd5xmvjx69mxvbfsjrhqk6.gif

Granted, it was a one-time thing, but seeing my Hornets in red just wasn't right. In fact, every uni the Hornets wore from '02-'08 can go here - just a horrible, generic mess.

There have been several Bruins fans that have posted in this thread so far, but they've all posted the same actually okay-looking sweater instead of the real worst.

Gentlemen, I present to you the infamous Pooh Bear sweater:

pooh%20bear.jpg

There is absolutely nothing okay about the 1995-2007 set.

The Pooh Bear is too dumb for me to get a real hard on of hate up for it.

spacer.png

Here's my "second teams"...

Arizona Diamondbacks: bland, unoriginal Astros ripoffs.

Ian+Kennedy+Arizona+Diamondbacks+v+San+Francisco+yOJZ8IhdUzkl.jpg

San Diego Padres: hoo boy. I could put pretty much any uniform they've worn since dropping the brown-and-gold color scheme here, but I think I'll go with the 2001-2003 home jerseys (which were also used as alternates from 1998-2000. Not only did they rip off the Royals and Tigers in one fell swoop, they did a :censored:ty job at it. The script looked horrible in one color, and they completely removed orange, even on the caps. These bland, forgettable jerseys were tolerable as an occasional alternate, but there was no good reason to replace the pinstriped version with this as the full-time home uniform.

4ec48a64f0300.image.jpg

Second-worst goes to the new uniform set making its debut this season. Every single jersey is hideous, generic crap. They don't even try to have an identity anymore.

padres-new-unis.jpg

Indiana Pacers: this whole set was bad, but the yellow uniforms were particularly ugly - the plain collars and armholes made them look like rec league uniforms. Happily, they've finally figured out how to make a yellow uni look good with the current set.

dale-davis-reggie-miller.png

Seattle Seahawks: a muddled mess that looks like scuba gear or something.

91257779.jpg.9010_display_image.jpg

New York Jets: freakishly-huge shoulder numbers that don't match the front and back numbers + bland striping = terribad uniform.

rE_n5BhTbFyl.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Simply cannot stand these. Perhaps the only Cavs uniform I simply do not like.

apjersey.jpg

I actually do not mind the idea of the Browns using an orange jersey. I just don't like the drop shadow. Keep it consistent with the others and get rid of the drop shadow.

51773125_display_image.jpg

Don't care for the helmet, and the jerseys just look like they belong to a middle school team.

Steve_Taneyhill.jpg

The jersey needs some orange on it somewhere. Just doesn't look right.

ojacobs.jpg

T1oYViW.png

Archived