Jersey iPhone Wallpapers

rbkhockey83

Can I get a Saints one? In lieu of an actual player, can I have my username and jersey number 89?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the Donovan one, let me know if you want anything changed. I also included a red one because the blue is pretty dark

donovan1.png

donovan2.png

Can I get a Saints one? In lieu of an actual player, can I have my username and jersey number 89?

Yeah sure. Black background and saint's gold for the text?

Wow that looks awesome! I'm really liking your backgrounds! Sorry for another request, but that last one gave me an idea. Could you do another blue Pats one but with the name as ST JEAN? #12 please! Thanks in advance!

Thanks, and yeah here it is. It's easy to do after I've made one. Also I wasn't sure on the spacing between St and JEAN, so if you want it smaller I can do that easily.

stjeanplain.png

And here's one with a mesh in the background, one of the members sent me this texture so I thought I'd try it out

stjeanmesh.png

How's this?

chawls1.png

Allow me to utilize the proper emoticon to express my views on this concept:

:wub: Thank you :wub:

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I have an overlay for the mesh I can send you. But for the dots it was just specific for the USA national soccer team font. I figured out that the @&$)!? Etc Inplace of 123456789 put dots in the numbers

My email is joedesignsnet@gmail.com and thanks!

Archived