Jersey iPhone Wallpapers

rbkhockey83

Here's the Griffin #10. Also side-note: How do I make the previews of the wallpapers smaller? they take up pretty much the whole screen.

griffin10reg.png

grffin10mesh.png

Daniel Sedin:

tried something new with this one.. the stripe fits the unlock slider (I included a plain one below incase you don't like this one)

sedinstripeplain.png

sedinstripemesh.png

Plain:

sedinplain.png

sedinmesh.png

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I get a votto one? These are amazing!

This good? It was impossible to get the lettering 100% correct, it was a pain. But I think it will look great on the iPhone's screen.

votto1.png

Looks great! Thanks a ton.

Daniel Sedin:

tried something new with this one.. the stripe fits the unlock slider (I included a plain one below incase you don't like this one)

sedinstripeplain.png

sedinstripemesh.png

Plain:

sedinplain.png

sedinmesh.png

The green stripe as the slider looks fantastic! Thanks a ton.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Could I get a purple one that says WYTEN with #3 in a white block font on the mesh background

Here you go, Viking's Purple w/ NFL varsity block

wyten1.png

that's perfect thanks heaps and would i be able to get one the same but with MANUEL with #87 (for one of my team mates)

Could I get a purple one that says WYTEN with #3 in a white block font on the mesh background

wyten1.png

that's perfect thanks heaps and would i be able to get one the same but with MANUEL with #87 (for one of my team mates)

manuel1.png

wyten1.png

manuel1.png

Thanks heaps again :D

I think your Hockey ones are awesome!!! Great work on these. If you're still doing requests, I'd love to have a San Jose Sharks one with Hawkes as the last name and 19 as the number. :)

Vader

Archived