Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

Nintendogmaster

I'm talking about the color in the new logo. It is not navy.

The old logo, most of the bird on the helmet is navy, the bottom stripe was that special Seahawk color. The new logo shown on NFL.net looked Navy w/ a grey bottom stripe. So if it's not navy, that would be news to me. What color is it?

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the blue in the logo is navy either

It actually is, it is called dark navy.

SeattleSeahawks_FRC_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

Regarding your avatar, is that a photoshop piece or an actual Nike shot?

Its a photoshop I did, just trying to predict the future hoping my prediction is right.

Richardso.png

Its a photoshop I did, just trying to predict the future hoping my prediction is right.

Richardso.png

I've been wanting to see a large picture of your avi everytime i see you post! awesome! Yeah as far as what im expecting that looks spot on. who is that?

Richardso.png

I've been wanting to see a large picture of your avi everytime i see you post! awesome! Yeah as far as what im expecting that looks spot on. who is that?

I think it's Trent Richardson of 'Bama.

edit: Yup:

trent-richardson-opxu-52110.jpg

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

***WARNING: images galore.***

With speculation running rampid about the upcoming Seahawks' look, I decided to throw together some concept images. I'm pretty well certain whatever the Seahawks come up with will be better than these (and let's face it--if Nike did have a hand in crafting Seattle's new identity, it might well come off sharp, if the Oregon Ducks are any indication).

First off, some helmet renders. These are based off what info we've picked off here, as well as some of Brian In Boston's ideas and some of my own--this also assumes the "silver-blue" is actually close to correct. On the left, navy versions of the rumored new helmet, BiB's idea, and mine; on the right, silver helmets of the same.

SEAseahawks_mock5.png

Up next, renders of BiB's ideas, with the Seahawk Blue color and former number font included...

SEAseahawks_mock2.png

And with navy helmet...

SEAseahawks_mock3.png

Next up...my ideas of the same, except with the lime green in place of the Seahawk Blue:

SEAseahawks_mock1.png

SEAseahawks_mock4.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun with them. :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

With speculation running rampid about the upcoming Seahawks' look, I decided to throw together some concept images. I'm pretty well certain whatever the Seahawks come up with will be better than these (and let's face it--if Nike did have a hand in crafting Seattle's new identity, it might well come off sharp, if the Oregon Ducks are any indication).

First off, some helmet renders. These are based off what info we've picked off here, as well as some of Brian In Boston's ideas and some of my own--this also assumes the "silver-blue" is actually close to correct. On the left, navy versions of the rumored new helmet, BiB's idea, and mine; on the right, silver helmets of the same.

Very nice job on these. Great looking.

In regards to the helmets your missing a big key element.

Very nice job on these. Great looking.

A helmet stripe?

Uh oh... :P

(What'd I miss?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

Those Hawks concepts look great. You should do one with the silver stripe on the hawks head since it looks like that will be the real one.

Also thanks for putting those up when you did. For a moment there I thought this thread was going to get "Clevejacked".

Why would they have a vertical stripe (an actual stripe, not the ridge of the helmet) bisect their unique horizontal stripe? That would look horrible.

Of Buc's concepts, I really like that seahawk with the green panel on the bottom, though I don't like the matching uniforms as much, which seem to look better with just blue. Everyone hates monochrome and I do too, but Seattle had something unique going with the slate-blue monochrome. Took me years to come around on it, but it worked for them somehow.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Exaclty, what does graphical treatment mean?

He was trying to say that the wordmark would still say Seahawks but it would look different.

Bingo. Just a lame attempt at a joke; I don't have any inside info.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Everyone hates monochrome and I do too, but Seattle had something unique going with the slate-blue monochrome. Took me years to come around on it, but it worked for them somehow.

I don't out-and-out hate monochrome; I just think it works much better in certain applications.

To that point, I agree with your assessment above. Somehow that halfblue/halfgray monochrome set just worked for Seattle. I do, however, wish they would've come up with either a darker navy (as if that'd even be possible) or a bit of a lighter shade of the Seahawk blue to distinguish the contrast. Also, had they stuck to the Seahawk blue pants as the primary road option (with the white-on-white as an alternate), I don't think there'd be near as much resentment for the current set.

Not that any of that matters now, since the whole thing's apparently about to be done away with.

Exaclty, what does graphical treatment mean?

He was trying to say that the wordmark would still say Seahawks but it would look different.

Bingo. Just a lame attempt at a joke; I don't have any inside info.

At least one of us got your joke....

Archived