Seattle Seahawks New Logo?

Nintendogmaster

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically, whoever posted this mock-up (I apologize for not giving proper credit but it was somebody on this board)was pretty much accurate.....

nE0ME.png

I dont mind the the navy blue helmet color, but the silver needs to be darker because it gets washed out when on a bright background. I love gunmetal gray...I have a truck in that color, and I wish they would have went that route.

Again, logo get lost against the dark blue helmet with the dark blue (mostly) logo color. Needed to be on a silver helmet creating more contrast and "pop off".

This is exactly right. Way too much navy blue in the logo to slap it on a navy blue helmet. I have a feeling this is gonna be a huge downgrade for the hawks.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

On the first picture (white hat) the silver is too washed out. Wish they would have made it a darker shade of gray.

The black hat appears to have the old pacific blue color for the logo bottom stripe? Either that, or I am getting old and that is a darker shade of gray...but that wouldnt be consistent with the other images.

There are two shades of gray listed in their design package, as well as two shades of blue. The alternate shades are used for the design element they added to the uniforms.

Here we go again, another NFL team with navy blue as a primary color. Looks like the Broncos, Bears, Texans helmets. Agree with above statement that bottom color of logo should have been green. Maybe on a silver helmet.

Totally agree. The concept like that shown here a few pages back would be perfect. Not going to happen now though. Too bad.

Its amazing to me of all the uniforms concepts rendered by some very talented people on this board using a well balanced colors and tones that the team and Nike don't even that them in consideration. Of course we haven't seen the jerseys and pants yet, which scares me. Afraid they are going to look too " arena leagueish " design. Too over the top with feathers.

I've thought that a lot too. My hope is that Nike's design for the Hawks will be more in the innovative yet minimal vein of Oregon's Rose Bowl unis than an arena league look.

On the whole, I think Nike's stuff is very well done. Everything from shoes, to clothing, to packaging, to ads, etc. So, I really hope they channel their "well done" rather than "gimmicky" side for the NFL uniforms.

There is a minimal amount of innovation, but they have a modern clean look. Nothing like the Oregon Rose Bowl uniforms.

On the first picture (white hat) the silver is too washed out. Wish they would have made it a darker shade of gray.

The black hat appears to have the old pacific blue color for the logo bottom stripe? Either that, or I am getting old and that is a darker shade of gray...but that wouldnt be consistent with the other images.

There are two shades of gray listed in their design package, as well as two shades of blue. The alternate shades are used for the design element they added to the uniforms.

In other words, sounds like slightly different tones of blue and grey to help "pop off" or create depth on a feather imprint on the jerseys and pants. Just my guess. Hawk fans, hold on to your seats, this could be interesting. Sounds like the jerseys may have a "busy" look to them like the Bengals.

In other words, sounds like slightly different tones of blue and grey to help "pop off" or create depth on a feather imprint on the jerseys and pants. Just my guess. Hawk fans, hold on to your seats, this could be interesting. Sounds like the jerseys may have a "busy" look to them like the Bengals.

That's a very good guess.

Not busy like the Bengals. The design element takes the place of stripes, probably the best way to put it.

That hat you posted with the helmet, I think you posted it. Do they have other teams? Bills, Cowboys. Interested in seeing those.

Can you elaborate, what does that mean?

Really surprised their has not been a picture of the Seahawks jersey leaked. I know how tight Nike has been on release of any infomation or photos but surprised nothing has been found. I know finished product is out there as when they release the jerseys on Tuesday, you will be able to buy on-line the jersey immediately. I work in a distribution warehouse where upcoming products are stored and awaiting sales on a certain date. We stock many products awaiting releases and sales. Unfortunately no NFL products. But somewhere its all outthere and surprised someone who works in one hasn't snook and took photos of them in stock on shelves in the warehouse yet.

Haven't seen this posted yet:

Gray alternate jersey? Wow. So they had to change the logo to have a 3rd jersey that matched a color in the logo (that isn't "electric" green) or other way around?

The Seahawks' new uniform is expected to have a third, alternate jersey that will be gray, according to a source. This jersey would be a third option to the blue, which is typically worn at home, and the white shirts often worn on the road.

The team has not released anything regarding the new uniforms nor a new logo nor commented on it. In fact, the whole thing is a pretty closely guarded secret with precautions taken to make sure pictures don't leak out.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seahawks/2017869794_hawk30.html

If they did that, the green would probably prominent as an outline color, no, to make sure the whole uniform doesn't look washed out?

Got to hand it to Nike, this is news out of left field it appears, and 3 days we've seen nothing from any team.

Guessing no stripes on uniform at all, didn't see a helmet center stripe on above hat photo. A two toned colored feather or feathers imprint( like Redskins helmet feather on their logo, running about a third down each pant side. Imprinted two-tone feathers on jerseys on top of shoulder pads or around yoke of jerseys underneath numbers which are grey or silver outlined in green. Or feathers down side panals of jersey. The feathers also may be interperted as totom pole "wings". Jerseys are one color instead of two tone. OMG.....

Showtime, not sure if you are allowed to answer any of these, but I'll throw them out there:

1. Any idea if the helmets are metallic, or have a color shift like the Jags?

2. Does the striping/feather design include any of the green - especially on the helmet? Does it fit in with their helmet logo?

3. Would you say the change is an overall improvement from what they have now?

From what you said about the pattern replacing the stripes, I envision Colorado State's horn pattern that they have on their sleeves.

Anyways, thanks for giving us the subtle hints. Kinda makes the anticipation grow.

I'm disappointed if the helmet is slightly darker to match the top stripe of the seahawk and the blush/grey stripe on the bottom is grey now. I have to buy a whole new mini just for that. Boo! They'll the 5th navy helmet to go w/ 4 black helmets. Well 3.5 depending what light you see the Jags in. Sounds like the NFL wants to be dull.

I'm disappointed if the helmet is slightly darker to match the top stripe of the seahawk and the blush/grey stripe on the bottom is grey now. I have to buy a whole new mini just for that. Boo! They'll the 5th navy helmet to go w/ 4 black helmets. Well 3.5 depending what light you see the Jags in. Sounds like the NFL wants to be dull.

I know, seems like just about all the teams have navy blue or black in their uniforms these days, hard to tell one team from another from a distance. Everyone's beginning to look alike. I guess this is the "dark ages of pro football".

So there are no stripes just this new feather design element? Not sure I'm down with that

the design element make up the stripes.

Guessing no stripes on uniform at all, didn't see a helmet center stripe on above hat photo. A two toned colored feather or feathers imprint( like Redskins helmet feather on their logo, running about a third down each pant side. Imprinted two-tone feathers on jerseys on top of shoulder pads or around yoke of jerseys underneath numbers which are grey or silver outlined in green. Or feathers down side panals of jersey. The feathers also may be interperted as totom pole "wings". Jerseys are one color instead of two tone. OMG.....

That helmet is inaccurate.

Archived