Did the New Jersey Nets tease their Brooklyn logo?

TaylorMade

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the NBA had a rule that prevented teams from wearing Black as the primary Road uniform color. Is this correct or am I making this up?

I don't think that exists...San Antonio would have been in violation :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I thought the NBA had a rule that prevented teams from wearing Black as the primary Road uniform color. Is this correct or am I making this up?

I don't think that exists...San Antonio would have been in violation :P

Portland, Memphis, Sacramento. I think they've all worn black roadies at one point.

Miami, Orlando, Cleveland. This can't be a real rule.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Meh, the more I think about this the more I think the black/white is just to mask the unveil and build anticipation. They'll probably be gonzaga colors.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived