Tebow Watch 2012

Cujo

What kind of team trades themselves into a QB controversy after they just overpaid to lock up their mentally fragile QB? Sanchez already had confidence issues... this doesn't help.

A team that wants the attention. That's really the only explanation.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Joe Namath said it best today, regarding Tebow to the Jets: "I think it's just a publicity stunt. I can't go with it. I think it's wrong. I don't think they know what they're doing over there."

6uXNWAo.png

I think Joe Namath said it best today, regarding Tebow to the Jets: "I think it's just a publicity stunt. I can't go with it. I think it's wrong. I don't think they know what they're doing over there."

Joe Namath was a below-average QB. I'm not sure why anyone values his opinion.

IUe6Hvh.png

Super Bowl champion, Pro Football Hall Of Famer, and the all-time face of the New York Jets. Namath can say whatever the hell he wants!

6uXNWAo.png

I think he was better then a below-average QB and if you look at his numbers compared to people around him rather then a straight comparison to today's they look much better, but as far as why people value his opinion, its because of the 40 year love affair he and the media have had.

The Jets front office and most people that actually know him hate his guts. I know for a fact the Jets have to take out an insurance policy on any type of public appearance he does on behalf of the team because he may just go out drinking the night before and blow it off.

Super Bowl champion, Pro Football Hall Of Famer, and the all-time face of the New York Jets. Namath can say whatever the hell he wants!

If anyone knows how to parlay 15 (or should I say 60) minutes of fame into a lifetime achievement award, it's Namath.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I like the guy, and I really want to want him to succeed, but he made a pretty large chunk of the Broncos fanbase insufferable and I imagine they'll only get worse if Tebow goes on to have success. Not to mention I can't stand the Jets. I was really hoping he'd go to Jacksonville.

IUe6Hvh.png

If you take Super Bowl III away, Namath was an average Quarterback who in no way is close to a Hall of Famer. Additionally the fact he won Super Bowl III MVP is a joke, Matt Snell was the real MVP of that game.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Tebow to Jacksonville made perfect sense. That team could do with a draw, they don't really have a QB right now, and he's already got a lot of built up good will in the area.

Therefore, this being the Jaguars we're talking about, it didn't happen

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Tebow to Jacksonville made perfect sense. That team could do with a draw, they don't really have a QB right now, and he's already got a lot of built up good will in the area.

I heard that he would have gone there, but Jacksonville ran into the same problem as the Jets and refused to pay extra.

I heard that he would have gone there, but Jacksonville ran into the same problem as the Jets and refused to pay extra.

Jacksonville was offering only a 4th round pick and would've maid most, but not all of the $5M, as opposed to the Jets, who offered a 4th AND 6th rounder, and fronted half the money.

In the end, it was Tebow's call as tho which team got him. Not sure why he "picked" the Jets over the Jags. Guess he knows he's a flash in the pan and that he better go after a ring now while he's still in the league. (that the Jets are close, but they're a hell of a lot closer than the Jags.)

6uXNWAo.png

Jacksonville was offering only a 4th round pick and would've maid most, but not all of the $5M, as opposed to the Jets, who offered a 4th AND 6th rounder, and fronted half the money.

In the end, it was Tebow's call as tho which team got him. Not sure why he "picked" the Jets over the Jags. Guess he knows he's a flash in the pan and that he better go after a ring now while he's still in the league. (that the Jets are close, but they're a hell of a lot closer than the Jags.)

Money, dear boy.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Looks like Hard Knocks will be in New York again.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

On the plus side for those who hate Tebow, at least his development is done and he'll be out of the league soon. I mean who's he gonna learn from? Mark Sanchez? HAH!

If Tebow is going to learn the lines in Jesus Christ Superstar, Sanchez is as good as any to help him...

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived