Olympic Uniforms

bucknut40

I know the Olympics are almost 4 months away but I was curious to see what countries have revealed as there uniforms for the various events. The only thing I have seen is the USA basketball uniforms

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Actually the basketball uni is one of my favourites!! I like them all on reflection, the 'union flag' elements work better on some uniforms than others, but I think its a decent set of outfits, and will look pretty distinctive in the games.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Actually the basketball uni is one of my favourites!! I like them all on reflection, the 'union flag' elements work better on some uniforms than others, but I think its a decent set of outfits, and will look pretty distinctive in the games.

I agree

I think the Great Britain stuff looks pretty good on the individual sport uniforms, but is a little too much for the team sports. I think it's just the aesthetic of the sports that team sports have clean, distinctive looks while you're able to go a little more out there design-wise for the individual sports.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Do the basketball jerseys have spandex shorts or a unitard? I have seen this in international women's basketball and think it looks horrible. This would be the first time I have seen a men's team use that style.

I hope I'm looking at another sport's uniform (the tall dude with the headband).

EDIT: The guy is wearing spikes to I guess he is track and not basketball. So then which ones are the bball unis?

Do the basketball jerseys have spandex shorts or a unitard? I have seen this in international women's basketball and think it looks horrible. This would be the first time I have seen a men's team use that style.

I hope I'm looking at another sport's uniform (the tall dude with the headband).

EDIT: The guy is wearing spikes to I guess he is track and not basketball. So then which ones are the bball unis?

Yeah thats Phillips Idowu, a triple jumper. The basketball uni is in the facebook link. I can't actually find another photo of it right now though!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Yeah thats Phillips Idowu, a triple jumper. The basketball uni is in the facebook link. I can't actually find another photo of it right now though!

Here ya go

552222_10150641682892600_8833217599_9293391_616083306_n.jpg

spacer.png

Here ya go

Those jerseys+that ball= :puke:

Here ya go

This looks like a sleeveless sports shirt, paired with neutral shorts. Like a guy at the gym. Put a number on the top, and it still looks like a guy at the gym, not a uniform.

Australia released their olympic uniforms today

452268-olympic-uniforms.jpg

decent, at least they didn't try and go too crazy

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived