FIXED THE LINK! New Era Hats Video Hat Blog

facegab

Hey everybody take a look at this.

I started a video project called Welcome to the Hat Wall

I have over 200 hats and it's a hat blog/video/who knows what I'm doing. It's part unboxing, part hat diary.

Take a look and let me know what you think. If the reviews are good I'll do some more.

www.youtube.com/user/thehatwall

Impressive collection sir! Nice video. I appreciated the use of the benny hill theme, but the downward swipe transitions got tiresome.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Thank you everyone for taking a look.

Hopefully I'll do another episode in a month or so.

To answer some questions, of all 237 I've probably only paid over $30 for 37.

Ebay, Amazon, Clearance, for all the rest. maybe $17 each.

About the three Yankee pinstripes, it's probably hard to see in the video but they are all different. They are designs from the teens. One has Navy stripes, one Navy and red stripes, and one navy stripes with a red logo.

Hopefully I'll get a facebook page together for this project soon.

Awesome collection! Just a couple questions.

How do you know whether they are made in the US or not? You don't know until you get it?

I take it you're doing each hat for the history of each team? If so, they aren't all New Era then I suppose since they don't make every old style hat. Or are you just doing New Era hats? On field ones I suppose, not BP or fashion.

2ly2w09.jpg

Awesome collection! Just a couple questions.

How do you know whether they are made in the US or not? You don't know until you get it?

I take it you're doing each hat for the history of each team? If so, they aren't all New Era then I suppose since they don't make every old style hat. Or are you just doing New Era hats? On field ones I suppose, not BP or fashion.

I dn't know if they are U.S made or not until i get them. It wasn't a problem until about 6 months ago. Now there's alot of Chinese made out there. if they are Chinese, they get returned or onto Ebay.

I only collect on-field caps and some of the older ones like from the 40's are obviously not vintage.

No Bp, no fashion caps, only authentic on-field.

Just a suggestion: Check the country of origin BEFORE you take off the stickers. It might save you some time.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived