Basketball TimE

TimEOBrien

i actually love that colour scheme, the yellow on brown (right) looks awesomereminds me of these phila throwbacks in a good way Reebok%20nba%20Philadelphia%2076ers%203%20Allen%20Iverson%20wht%20red%2010TH%20Throwback%20Jersey.jpg but i think lose the shorts logos on that one, and i really hate the r in that script, but good job all round :)

Maybe change the jug so It doesn't look so much like XXX Other than that the Charlotte jeresy is missing maybe a stomach strip but this is very solid work. Good job.

thats the idea...the traditional representation of moonshine 50313_146693828715008_879702_n.jpg

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Obviously this identity/logo would not fly today, but I love the logo. Very clever using "XXX" for the net.

I like the colors, but am not particularly fond of the arch in the NOB or the "R" and "S" on the white jersey. But that logo is brilliant.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I like the side panels on the home jersey and pretty much everything about the 3rd. The capital S isn't really working for me though and maybe rotate the R just a little and see how that looks (more of nitpicking here).

Btw nice work on the template, exactly what I needed.

Tim, would it be possible to see the other numbers that go with these uniforms? I like the 1 and am curious as to how you designed the rest of the numbers.

Also, clever work on the logo. And I love the wordmark. It's clean and simple and yet quite unique too. Well done.

Tim, would it be possible to see the other numbers that go with these uniforms? I like the 1 and am curious as to how you designed the rest of the numbers.

No problem. Haha, they're the Bears' uni font. I wanted something circular and with clean lines to go with the feel of the uni, but also something that has a track record as a uni-number.

• 2 weeks later...

Brooklyn Nets:

This was based on a request sent to me by a fan of my site:

I know you are buzy, but I was wondering if you could make me a Brooklyn Nets logo/uniform duo with the colors Blue and Gold. The logo could be the outline of a shield with the Brooklyn Bridge in it. The uniform you can suprize me. But please keep the colors Blue and Gold. Thanks, Mike

Well, I gave mike his shield and a went a bit wild on the unis (though not as wild as I originally intended.)

Nets_Display_1.jpg

I also came up with a version of my logo sans-basketball.

Archived