Portland NBPA

DomTheAthlete29

This whole set is beautiful. I would have thought this was an actual minor league identity of you posted it in Sports Logos. Love the Ducks fauxback.

P.S. The template sounds sketchy. Haha.

Not sketchy, I just don't have permission to share where I recieved it! But thanks man!! I might create a fauxback for a 80s team as well expect bright crazy colors!

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

LOVE the Ducks uniform. It's wonderfully designed for the era it's intended for. Plus, the dark teal-ish color is so appropriate for the Pacific Northwest. Great work there.

As far as the rest of the modern set, I like it all. I would switch the black alt to being the away alt and the red one to home, but that's just me being a traditionalist in that I'd have the 'lighter' color at home and the 'darker' color on the road a la the Cardinals in blue on the road and in red at home. The marks are solid and everything looks good though. And I love the stirrups!

One question: where'd you get/what's the name of the typeface you used for the labels on these designs? I.e. the "1930 PORTLAND DUCKS," etc.?

LOVE the Ducks uniform. It's wonderfully designed for the era it's intended for. Plus, the dark teal-ish color is so appropriate for the Pacific Northwest. Great work there.

As far as the rest of the modern set, I like it all. I would switch the black alt to being the away alt and the red one to home, but that's just me being a traditionalist in that I'd have the 'lighter' color at home and the 'darker' color on the road a la the Cardinals in blue on the road and in red at home. The marks are solid and everything looks good though. And I love the stirrups!

One question: where'd you get/what's the name of the typeface you used for the labels on these designs? I.e. the "1930 PORTLAND DUCKS," etc.?

Yeah I chose to make the black home and the away red so I could keep the striping consistent with the pants. I know its not traditional but I really do love the look of the black jersey with the white pants. The typeface you are asking about is AmarilloUSAF, its a free ware font you can find on google.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Being from Portland and all I love it! Love the use of the bridge especially...

+1 on that. Excellent use of the Fremont Bridge in the alt logo. My only complaint is that in a real-world application, Portland Willamettes is a mouthful, and people outside of this region rarely (if ever) pronounce "Willamette" (or Oregon) correctly. But from an artistic standpoint, truly beautiful!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived