Our Limited time Arizona State Xline

zephyr

Hey everyone,

i thought i would just post a new logo we are doing for a limited time only for Arizona State. As you may or may not know our company is smoking the snapbacks right now and this mark has Sparky the mascot in a snapback. ASU has never allowed anyone to mess with their old Sparky mascot before so this is pretty fun. The mark will be only available on hats until August. So this is really a limited edition logo. This mark is consistent with other Xline marks that we have made for various schools such as Notre Dame, Michigan, Penn state etc, some of which became actual official school logos. (Syracuse, portland state, SF Austin, etc)

Hope you guys like it.

Thanks,

David Gormley

Zephyr

ASdevilxsnap.jpg

I love it, top notch work from Zephyr again. Still wishing you guys could do more with Oregon but I totally understand the whole stranglehold Nike has. I love the hats you guys can do though.

Hey everyone,

i thought i would just post a new logo we are doing for a limited time only for Arizona State. As you may or may not know our company is smoking the snapbacks right now and this mark has Sparky the mascot in a snapback. ASU has never allowed anyone to mess with their old Sparky mascot before so this is pretty fun. The mark will be only available on hats until August. So this is really a limited edition logo. This mark is consistent with other Xline marks that we have made for various schools such as Notre Dame, Michigan, Penn state etc, some of which became actual official school logos. (Syracuse, portland state, SF Austin, etc)

Hope you guys like it.

Thanks,

David Gormley

Zephyr

ASdevilxsnap.jpg

you've definitely locked up the drunk frat guy demographic

you've definitely locked up the drunk frat guy demographic

Insulting to drunk frat guys everywhere.

Catering to the trendy snapback demographic - I'm sure it'll sell, but it's not for me even if it wasn't a snapback. And don't act like there aren't wayyyy worse fashion hats out there. At least this one has a some originality.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived