2013 NFL

GangGr33n FTW

As per some sources, this will be a big redesign year for Nike, where they make the changes they wanted to (Giants, Jaguars, Dolphins already have preliminary plans). What do you think will be the next step for some teams? Naturally, I believe unification of Coyboys blues, edit of Colts and Jets Bok stripes, and Eagles' midnight green changed.

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos/Nike-Jersey-Unveil/81ef4c6c-ee74-4386-b649-20c87e5e918d

(you can see red uni and thickly striped pants in works, and the guy references 2013 a LOT)

Also, I've heard the alternate unis for this year are believed to be a bit radical, and fans should stay tuned.

ALL HAIL NIKE, OUR SUPREME TYRANNICAL UNIFORM OVERLORDS

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EDIT: fuhgedaboudit.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

So what are they planning on doing to the dolphins that's new. I knew the Jags were going "Oregon with steroids" for 2013 which after seeing Seattle that worries me ?... And I've heard bout NYG and Possible NYJ and The Eagles but I haven't heard the Dolphins.

I wonder if the alts are going to essentially be NFL pro combats ?

#DTWD #GoJaguars

As long as Dallas unifies the blue color scheme and the Jaguars change the mess they have then I will be good.

Sadly I see neither of those things happen. The Cowboy's tradition seems to be more important to them than consistency, and the Jaguars are moving away from a unique color scheme to a bland one.

Riatt.png

Only if a/ the respective teams sign off on the idea and b the NFL allows them to, which I just can't see happening. (Nor would I want it to.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

As long as Dallas unifies the blue color scheme and the Jaguars change the mess they have then I will be good.

Sadly I see neither of those things happen. The Cowboy's tradition seems to be more important to them than consistency, and the Jaguars are moving away from a unique color scheme to a bland one.

Except that mess of colors is not their tradition. It is a fairly recent development in their history. The pants appeared more silver than silver green today and Lukas mentioned a change in several teams' metallics and specifically mentioned the Cowboys, so I hope they at least took a step in the right direction with silver... and follow suit next year with blue.

Interesting to see what will be in store for my Giants. I don't see them changing their entire uni set, maybe little things, but why not this year if they were going to make changes?

Also, it doesn't matter what happens, people are going to complain about Nike and anything they do. So there's no point in talking about it.

Most teams did the changes they wanted in the NHL when the new company came in, interesting that only the Seahawks made significant changes.

2ly2w09.jpg

I would rather they drop the 1980s Forrest Gregg collar stripes, myself.

My favorite all time look of ours. Too bad it was when we were bad on the field. If I ever tinkered w/ the Packers jerseys other than the embedded G in the stripes would be to put a gold border around the numbers.

Dayf+Lynn+Dickey+1.jpg

I would rather they drop the 1980s Forrest Gregg collar stripes, myself.

My favorite all time look of ours. Too bad it was when we were bad on the field. If I ever tinkered w/ the Packers jerseys other than the embedded G in the stripes would be to put a gold border around the numbers.

Dayf+Lynn+Dickey+1.jpg

Except for the helmet logo riding on the earhole. Always thought that was comically bad.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

So what are they planning on doing to the dolphins that's new. I knew the Jags were going "Oregon with steroids" for 2013 which after seeing Seattle that worries me ?... And I've heard bout NYG and Possible NYJ and The Eagles but I haven't heard the Dolphins.

There has been talk of the Dolphins making a switch for a few years now.

spacer.png

Archived