Fightin' Squirrels

mattwillcox

I'm having trouble reading the wordmark on the red alternate. Otherwise, this is excellent. Nice work!

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Great work, man,

I think the main thing you need to address moving forward would be to trim some of his belly fat. He's looking quite jolly.

Also, the tail could be a little longer.

The s cap logo is by far my favorite part, really dynamic!

Just a few things you may want to think about addressing in order to make this identity top-notch!

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Very nice! A few suggestions:

-the "S" away cap mark, seems a bit clunky, smooth out the curves to make it flow more

-the two tone wordmark, the black split line creates a few weird areas, like the bottom white parts in the R,E,and L. I think the wordmark would look better solid, also the bottom part of the Q creates some weird kerning, maybe shorten that part a bit.

-"Fightin'" also some weird kerning going on here, and I'm not sure on the H crossbar or how the T just barely touches the H, either make it really flow into the H or not touch the H

-The grey on the belly should be on the bottom as well as below his mouth and chin

-match your angles on the "Fightin'" and "Squirrels", imagine the I extending up into the H, that angle does not match

-clean up the S and E in Squirrels

That "s" logo is a beauty! Excellent work as always. It's awesome to see the progression in your artistry during your time here! Simply superb work Matt!

I echo what is said about the two toned work mark.. I feel like it doesn't work really well on the red jersey.

The hats look great too btw'

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Nice concept, and a great looking logo.

A couple of things...

-The squirrel's head could stand alone as an alt.

-The "S" is good, but how would it look with the 'tail part' only on the top?

Take the "S" from your wordmark and try the tail on the top red part.

It might look a little less bulky, and would tie in with your wordmark.

Nice work!

Archived