- Most teams that use Silver are making a slight color change.
- The Saints are reverting back to a previous shade of Old Gold, and somewhat standardizing the Golds. Sort of.
- The Chiefs are reverting back to their previous Red.
- The Cowboys still have the same number of multiple Silvers and Blues, although the Royal Blue on the home uniform has been modified, as has the Silver used in the road unis.
- The Vikings are reverting to a previously used Purple. However, I'm guessing that the vast majority of people didn't even know it had been changed before last season.
- The Browns are keeping their custom shade of Brown (it was a Reebok creation).
- The Buccaneers are keeping their custom shade of Pewter (it was also a Reebok creation), but also specifying the original Pantone color that was initially used.
- A couple of the teams using Metallic Gold are modifying the color.
Sorry to be so guarded with this stuff; we've all seen what can happen if one gets out-of-control with putting too much out there (I'm guilty of that myself.)