2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

Vancouver Whitecaps unveil their 3rd kit tomorrow at 11, hopefully iy's not that brown one that was shown a couple months ago.

http://www.whitecapsfc.com/caps3rdKit

It is, and I got to say, I am seriously jealous.

Love it. Love it. Love it. But I love the colour combo regardless, so maybe I'm a bit biased.

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing as always for Atletico:

ATLMA12home-1.jpg

Oh, hell yes.

xq71e.jpg

Leak of the new AVFC Macron kit, modeled slightly after the 1980/81 kit from when Villa were last Champions of England!

Seriously?! Now Villa and West Ham are both with Macron? And it's a bit of a bummer that they have done away with the shadowed checkers.

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

header3.jpg

header1.jpg

I can dig it.

Bloody marvelous.

Gorgeous color scheme, sharp execution. Well done all around.

I would love it if they had stopped before someone said, "I know what it needs! Contrast Stitching!" Alas, it's still quite good, especially the color.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

ATLMA12home-1.jpg

Oh, hell yes.

xq71e.jpg

Leak of the new AVFC Macron kit, modeled slightly after the 1980/81 kit from when Villa were last Champions of England!

Seriously?! Now Villa and West Ham are both with Macron? And it's a bit of a bummer that they have done away with the shadowed checkers.

It's certainly a challenge for Macron to make two identical colored teams have seperate identities. It can be done, but it's not easy. I quite like that Villa shirt. The macron shoulder logos aren't that conspicuous, and the kit suits Villa's identity.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

ATLMA12home-1.jpg

Oh, hell yes.

xq71e.jpg

It's certainly a challenge for Macron to make two identical colored teams have seperate identities. It can be done, but it's not easy. I quite like that Villa shirt. The macron shoulder logos aren't that conspicuous, and the kit suits Villa's identity.

The issue with this one is that you could take away the villa logo and put a west ham logo there and it wouldn't make a difference. I'm disappointed villa got rid of the check because it gave them something that said 'this is a villa kit'. I really hope macron come up with something good for west ham's kits this year, our last kits have been alright but nothing has really wowed me.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

ATLMA12home-1.jpg

Oh, hell yes.

xq71e.jpg

The issue with this one is that you could take away the villa logo and put a west ham logo there and it wouldn't make a difference. I'm disappointed villa got rid of the check because it gave them something that said 'this is a villa kit'. I really hope macron come up with something good for west ham's kits this year, our last kits have been alright but nothing has really wowed me.

West Ham have had shadowed checkers in the past as well. The badge is what makes the kit largely, and this does echo back to the Villa kits of the late 70s and early 80s . Yes with a hammers badge on there it could echo back to a West Ham kit of an era, but as long as macron don't just give West Ham a rebadged version of this, there is no problem.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Hooped socks. Love 'em.

Ohhhh yea, so do I !!!

The ones that Man City wore last season were choice!!! Actually their entire kit was great last season, and in the past I've usually liked their look better with the white shorts.

They're going to Nike after next season, no more Umbro after 2012-13 ...

man_citeh_11_12_hoopskit.jpg

Out of all the leaked kits I've seen so far, none of them showed their socks for 2012-13 ... but the white shorts are back which I kinda figured would.

FTR I support Leeds United ... I just have a bit of a soft spot for the noisy neighbors, and like their colors :)

manchester-city-home-shirt-tiff.jpg

Juventus

Juve212intro.jpg

More: http://todosobrecamisetas.blogspot.com/2012/06/oficial-camiseta-de-visita-nike-de-la.html

Not liking the white block...was putting "Jeep" in white lettering out of the question?

Newcastle Home

PumLeak4.jpg

Different...at least is got more than two stripes. I'm on the fence about the "artistic" stripe elements, but as a Toon supporter I'll still buy it.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Juventus

Juve212intro.jpg

More: http://todosobrecamisetas.blogspot.com/2012/06/oficial-camiseta-de-visita-nike-de-la.html

Not liking the white block...was putting "Jeep" in white lettering out of the question?

Newcastle Home

PumLeak4.jpg

Different...at least is got more than two stripes. I'm on the fence about the "artistic" stripe elements, but as a Toon supporter I'll still buy it.

That Newcastle one isn't as bad as this past season's, but it isn't good either.

That Newcastle one isn't as bad as this past season's, but it isn't good either.

Couldn't agree more...an improvement over last season's home kit, but still average...now if only they could get Newcastle Brown back as the sponsor.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I saw this detail from the new Villa kits online yesterday. I didn't see it posted here though:

0,,10265~10946854,00.jpg

I had noticed the yellow stripe before, but not the lion. Guess their pic caption makes even more sense now.

Wow. What were Puma and Newcastle thinking? That shirt is just as bad as last year's.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I saw this detail from the new Villa kits online yesterday. I didn't see it posted here though:

0,,10265~10946854,00.jpg

I had noticed the yellow stripe before, but not the lion. Guess their pic caption makes even more sense now.

The lion is what I was specifically referring to. From what I've read, it's on the back of the shirt.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived