2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

Interesting - that seems to have happened to the shirt in his picture.

I have the version with the blue sash, but I've never worn it, much less washed it.

What's yours made of?

Mine is like a dri-fit cotton i believe. Not your modern soccer jersey material which would explain why it bled.

I think the hoops white white will look pretty solid.

And france in all white looks sharp af.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoops-white-white definitely looked good. I think the win had something to do with it, though. :D

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I actually really liked the white shorts with the hoops, even though I didn't think I would. I'm not sure that I would like it as the primary (definitely prefer the splash of navy blue color!), but it looks great as a change up look. This new identity has grown on me a lot!

USWNT and Germany wearing their standard home kits against each other tonight. The top two teams in the world facing off in their manufacturers' top-of-the-line kits.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I actually had a hard time watching this. The USA should have gone with their blue tops to make the difference that much easier to see. When a USA players back is turned the majority of the shirt was white. And with navy and black shorts their wasn't a big enough difference in the two. Only the socks clearly clashed.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..................

Uh, oh. This Arsenal season-ticket holder is a bit worried. More sterling is a good thing, but at what aesthetic price?

Might as well fold the club, in my opinion... FML.

Looks like I'm going to be buying both of this years kits and probably a lot of merch when the Nike stuff clears out.

That's pretty bad news. The three stripes on sleeves are really difficult to make work on their shirt design. Hopefully they figure something out and it doesn't look too bad.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived