Logos Quiz Game App

nash61

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Downloaded and basically spent last night playing, lol.

Very addictive game

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Just downloaded it myself and started playing. Very touchy about spelling, like this place lol. But fun, gonna have to keep charging my phone cause i probably won't be able to put it down now.

packchampionslfroh.png

Is anyone else having problems with it crashing on start up?

Nope. Works fine for me every time.

Ugh. I'm out of hints.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Boo iStore!

Next thing you know, Apple will demand a cut of profits from each of those companies because, you know, they have a logo featured on the iStore.

Go away Apple! Nobody wants you and your big brother ethics!

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• 2 weeks later...

It tells me FTD is wrong--but that's the logo--I tried the full nae, FTD,and European names, it won't accept any--and I checked the spelling--but it is definitely FTD's logo--so I'm ignoring that one, and checking out the other ones...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived