New Weber State Wildcats logos / uniforms

dcameronh

Interesting...rebrand fever in Utah.

I honestly would be a little surprised for them to re-emphasize gold...based on recent history I would anticipate them moving more towards a purple and black colour scheme.

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

Went to Weber State for a year to play for their hockey team, I'm interested to see what they will come up with. Their current Wildcat is pretty iconic but if they improve on it then even better, we'll have to see what they have in store.

spacer.png

I kinda like their current logo. It's going to be interesting to see what they do.

i'm with you there...i think the wordmark treatment needs improvement, and the paws could use some work (and i don't like the outlines on the 3 color versions), but the current is very solid - it would be a shame if the redesign was worse than the current, but it wouldn't be surprising given the state of the current identity

jldesigns404eo.png

Interesting, hopefully it's nothing too drastically far from what they have now. Here in Utah at least, the Wildcat Shield is just as prominent as the drum-and-feathers and the "Y". I really like the shield, too.

Also, I'd hate for them to re-integrate gold. Weber has always been a Purple-and-Black school to me.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I attend Weber State right now. I saw a concept, and it was pretty different from what they have now. a wildcat head with paws on the side. I felt that it was a downgrade. I'll try to find some photos. don't remember seeing gold in the color mix.

I attend Weber State right now. I saw a concept, and it was pretty different from what they have now. a wildcat head with paws on the side. I felt that it was a downgrade. I'll try to find some photos. don't remember seeing gold in the color mix.

It isn't this one is it?

new-wsu-log-question-mark.jpg

If so then I am definitely not a fan of it.

I'm curious to see what the Big Sky comes out with-- the firm that's rebranding the conference came up with the Marlins' current identity. But they also nailed the Minnesota Wild identity, so who knows.

I honestly never minded Weber's logos, probably some of the best in the conference TBH. Just their uniforms need some work to be a little less generic. Hope they don't deviate too far from the current 'cat.

It isn't this one is it?

new-wsu-log-question-mark.jpg

If so then I am definitely not a fan of it.

I like the logo, but I hate the wordmark. It seems amatuerish.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived