The 50 Best Band Logos of All Time

Broken Record

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some that I think could or should have been included.

First one is probably the most... out of left field, but I think he's been very smart about building his brand as an artist around the crown. It appears in all of his artwork.

BIGKRITAD.jpg

foo-fighter-logo-small.jpg

logobtnhr01rp6.jpg

red-gorillaz-logo.jpg

cash_logo.jpg

TheKillers-logo.jpg

sociald.jpg

And then this one I think is great, but I never see it outside of his albums.

Bun_B.jpg

I feel like a lot of those were included because of the band, not the logo itself. There's some pretty bad logos on that list, and how did they leave FF out? Anyway, one of my favorite, more current band logos:

preorder_maroon5_logo.jpg

I feel like a lot of those were included because of the band, not the logo itself. There's some pretty bad logos on that list, and how did they leave FF out? Anyway, one of my favorite, more current band logos:

Would be a great logo if not for the negative association from representing one of the worst band's currently recording music.

Would be That is a great logo. if not for the negative association from representing one of the worst band's currently recording music.

*Checks thread title* FTFY.

I feel like a lot of those were included because of the band, not the logo itself.

Bingo.

Many of those logos are straight-up :censored: ...hard to even consider some of them "good", let alone the best.

That list is... interesting, there's a lot of rubbish ones on it, & a lot of very good ones not.

They did however get the top two right, the Rolling Stones' tongue & the Ramones' eagle crest are far & are away the two most iconic of all time.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Now we all know that this is the best band logo of all time!!!

defeated_sanity.jpg

meh, this one's better :P

Make_Them_Suffer_logo_by_DeathMetalDarcy666.png

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

I was horrified black flag wasn't gonna make it but they did, thankfully.

Omissions:

I know it's a bastardization of the nirvana logo, but the blink-182 logo should've made it:

Blink_182_Logo.jpg

Also the Offspring:

4725977170_49b9619380.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I was horrified black flag wasn't gonna make it but they did, thankfully.

Yeah, that was my first thought. To me, the Black Flag logo is THE best band logo ever. Of course, I may be a little biased, what with being a huge BF (and Rollins) fan, but still, it's a great design.

Looking through my record collection (yeah, I still have records. And tapes, hundreds of tapes...), I'm surprised how many of my favourite bands either didn't have a recognisable logo, or who changed between each album.

I was going to add the Offspring to the discussion, but was beaten to the punch.

I'll throw in thr Horrorpops as dark horse candidiate:

1257345197844_f.jpg

My top ten would be as follows:

1) Ramones

2) Aerosmith

3) Eminem

4) Kiss

5) Dead Kennedys

6) Rolling Stones

7) Metallica

8) Wu Tang Clan

10) Queen

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived