NFL Schedule Wallpapers

wyopokes2

I haven't posted a concept on the boards for quite some time now. I have just recently got out of school and have some time off. I have a fewer and fewer stuff on my plate by the day. I'm hoping to get all my projects completed here soon. I know some people here are very anti sig/wallpaper threads here. Sorry to them ;)

Here's something I did as a school project. I'm probably crazy to do much more of them as they take a long time to complete but I'd love to take a crack at it. I did the Jaguars because ever since I was 5 years old I bled teal and gold. Let's open 'er up and see if I can't get some requests. I'll probably do some college ones as well. Depends on how things go.

Click for full size

2045399_orig.jpg

Completed List

Raiders

Bears

Titans

Lions

Redskins

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is pretty cool. It's a shame that you don't have any action shots of any of the players in the new Nike uniforms ^_^ But it does look good, the only suggestion I would make is that I would have one player featured in a home/dark uniform and another in an away/white. Except for maybe the Cowboys who seem to never wear their dark jerseys.

that is awesome....i gotta be the first....i'd love a Raiders one....Maybe Carson Palmer and Denarius Moore. Your creation is leaps and bounds better than the one i have made my Raiders.com....anyways either way great work!

If you wouldn't mind cobbling together a Bears one, I'd love to post it to my blog/website. If you have a certain website for your work I'll link it in the description. Thanks in advance!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Bucs one for me please!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

that is awesome....i gotta be the first....i'd love a Raiders one....Maybe Carson Palmer and Denarius Moore. Your creation is leaps and bounds better than the one i have made my Raiders.com....anyways either way great work!

Took some of the design suggestions. Here's the Raiders. Click for full size:

737797_orig.jpg

I'll have hopefully a few more up by late tonight. Stay tuned :)

Archived