College Football Nike Revamp 2012

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutley love the Georgia update, that would be the perfect set for them!

I'm a big fan of what you did for Montana as well, kind of reminds me of the Atlanta Falcons, I wouldn't mind seeing a concept with them using that template but I know your only doing college teams :P.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

all of these sets are nice; air force i guess could go without the official air force logo and include the lightning bolts, and montana is flawless; cant wait to see what else is in store

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Here's two concepts for the evening. We've got a couple more SEC schools. The helmet template is different on this one because these were actually the first two concepts I made. Just forgot to upload them and kept working.

11) Florida Gators (SEC)

- For the Gators I really focused on keeping their very unique striping system, while at the same time moving its identity forward. So, naturally, I implemented the modern branding that the other athletic teams on campus use. The "F" logo replaces the "Gators" script on the helmet, and Florida's program-specific number font is introduced as well. I also added chest scripts, and obviously moved the Gator logo from a patch on the chest to a patch on the collar, which looks much more natural. The Gator also moves off the pants stripe and settles on the front of the pants leg. Also, I added in sublimated gator skin on the white inserts and numbers in the jerseys and helmet stripe. And, finally, I made the orange jersey stripe pattern consistent with the system. The white helmet is reintroduced as well.

FloridaExportOne.png

FloridaExportThree.png

FloridaExportTwo.png

12) Missouri Tigers (SEC)

- I actually really love the base of Mizzou's redesign. Any time you can create a strong and fresh new brand, it's better than wearing a generic template and block lettering. But, I ABSOLUTELY HATE how they messed up the new uniforms with inconsistency. The anthricate colored shoulders with the black numbers on the road jersey is an absolute aimless atrocity to me. The road jersey is fixed here, and anthricate is only used as number trim. Everything else is actually pretty similar. I kind of took the style of the alternate gold jersey and tweaked it and fitted it into the home and away. The other addition is a gold helmet. The black helmet here is implied to be matte. I love matte black helmets...haters gonna hate.

MizzouExportOne.png

MizzouExportThree.png

MizzouExportTwo.png

I think Brave-Bird is my favorite concept artist here, for sure when it comes to football uniforms. If I was adept at concepts, my style would be most similar to his.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I'm not sure Why the anthracite is there if it only appears in the numeral outlines, where it's all but invisible to begin with, not to mention the fact that it doesn't co-mingle with other parts of the uniform.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I'm not sure Why the anthracite is there if it only appears in the numeral outlines, where it's all but invisible to begin with, not to mention the fact that it doesn't co-mingle with other parts of the uniform.

I seriously have an honest answer that most people on this board will not like:

I've been working on this Nike template so much, and looking at Nike uniforms so much, that I'm starting to think like a Nike designer. Just...one with more sense than most.......

Here's two concepts for the evening. We've got a couple more SEC schools. The helmet template is different on this one because these were actually the first two concepts I made. Just forgot to upload them and kept working.

11) Florida Gators (SEC)

- For the Gators I really focused on keeping their very unique striping system, while at the same time moving its identity forward. So, naturally, I implemented the modern branding that the other athletic teams on campus use. The "F" logo replaces the "Gators" script on the helmet, and Florida's program-specific number font is introduced as well. I also added chest scripts, and obviously moved the Gator logo from a patch on the chest to a patch on the collar, which looks much more natural. The Gator also moves off the pants stripe and settles on the front of the pants leg. Also, I added in sublimated gator skin on the white inserts and numbers in the jerseys and helmet stripe. And, finally, I made the orange jersey stripe pattern consistent with the system. The white helmet is reintroduced as well.

FloridaExportOne.png

FloridaExportThree.png

FloridaExportTwo.png

12) Missouri Tigers (SEC)

- I actually really love the base of Mizzou's redesign. Any time you can create a strong and fresh new brand, it's better than wearing a generic template and block lettering. But, I ABSOLUTELY HATE how they messed up the new uniforms with inconsistency. The anthricate colored shoulders with the black numbers on the road jersey is an absolute aimless atrocity to me. The road jersey is fixed here, and anthricate is only used as number trim. Everything else is actually pretty similar. I kind of took the style of the alternate gold jersey and tweaked it and fitted it into the home and away. The other addition is a gold helmet. The black helmet here is implied to be matte. I love matte black helmets...haters gonna hate.

MizzouExportOne.png

MizzouExportThree.png

MizzouExportTwo.png

These are some great concepts, is it possible for me to get a copy of these blank for my own use?

temp3c.png

By snacks122 at 2010-09-05

Archived