NFL Tweaks

OfficialBailey7

Here are the other Clevland Browns options. I still like the first one, but as always I'd like to here what you think. The original is on top to compare.

browns.png

browns2-1.png

browns3.png

browns4.png

Give the 3rd and 4th ones a brown outline, and I can give you a better formulated opinion.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Dallas Cowboys

Cowboys.png

I went with a more old-fashioned look here, simpler. I liked the old logo, but it had a lot of negetive space, which I filled with a D. I also put the outline on the outside so the D would fit better.

As a Cowboy fan..... I think this would only look good on a hat. But not as THE logo.

The concepts are all pretty interesting, and I like Denver's the most.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Atlanta Falcons

Falcons-1.png

Don't get me wrong...this is one of my favorite logos in the NFL, but it had to have some changes made to it. First of all, what is the point in the grey outline? Is grey even on there jerseys? Also, I feal there is way to much detail on the inside of the logo, especially for a primary, and I know falcons have a huge wingspand, but the wings are way to big compared to the rest of the body. So here it is, I fixed what I though was wrong was this logo, and in case you didn't noticed I went with the old Falcons coloring of their logo (red outline, white inner-details). Please leave some feedback, it is greatly appriciated, and enjoy.

Also a few updates are coming soon, icluding Texas, Dallas, and Tampa Bay, so stay tuned!

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

Falcons look great. Great simplification and improvement of an already good logo. As another Cowboys fan like 29texan, I agree that your Cowboys logo would look great on merchandise but couldn't replace the iconic logo completely. Nice job!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

The updates I promised...

Cowboys-2.png

I tried my best to compete with the old logo, as hard as it is, it got me here. I made the D a bit more "western", and added thicker outline. Also, there is a second option as well, so make sure to tell me what you think!

Bucs-2.png

I wasn't really digging how the red outline was looking ont the black flag, so i got rid of it.

I haven't finished Houston yet, it's taking longer than I thought :cry: but it should be up soon!

Tampa looks really good, more like a real pirate flag. Great job on Tampa. Dallas definitely looks better. It looks as good as their logo, but it still couldn't replace it because of, in the words of Tevye, "Tradition.". Look it up if you don't get the reference :). Really good updates.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Tampa looks really good, more like a real pirate flag. Great job on Tampa. Dallas definitely looks better. It looks as good as their logo, but it still couldn't replace it because of, in the words of Tevye, "Tradition.". Look it up if you don't get the reference :). Really good updates.

Well maybe in the future they may get tired of the logo and get a little update :D Anyway Im not trying to replafe it, just improve it. Thanks for the C&C, Im not seaming to get a whole lot of it in this thread.

Archived