Cleveland Spiders Concept

kevinmets

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

this is a fantastic logo...really creative, but i think it's got one too many outlines...when you decide upon colors, remove the inner outline (but leave the outer outline as-is, essentially making it bigger/bolder) and see how that works. Perhaps the outline is always white...great work!

jldesigns404eo.png

I'd avoid a blue/red combo since the Richmond Spiders would then have the same mascot AND color scheme. I realize it's different sports, but Spiders is a less common mascot so you need something to set them apart.

I voted graphite/red, but I think you might be able to work some tan in there too. That would give you a similar scheme to the Diamondbacks or Florida State.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I really like black and red for this particular design. The black widow connection really sells it. However, I feel the typeface of the C is the only thing keep this logo from being great instead of just good. Maybe try a thick block C that is relatively square in proportion. It would highlight the C a bit more.

Someone bumped up a project that was abandoned over a year a go. I have to imagine the feedback isn't doing the designer any good at this point.

It's not uncommon for us to start projects and then abandon them, in which case those threads sink way back. We provide feedback on here to help designers with their projects. If they've given up on a project, we need to give up on their project, too.

rATMcmK.png

Archived