Brandon Weeden & Trent Richardson

gladsadmad

These look pretty realistic. Only thing that could make the Weeden one more accurate is add some dirt/mud to the uniform. I don't a cleveland QB would ever have that clean of a uniform, with the amount of times they get hit a game...

The HDR you used for the Weeden pic sure makes him look like he has some sort of skin disease.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

These look pretty realistic. Only thing that could make the Weeden one more accurate is add some dirt/mud to the uniform. I don't a cleveland QB would ever have that clean of a uniform, with the amount of times they get hit a game...

The Browns have a pretty legit offensive line, but they do give up a lot of QB hits.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

You should seriously see if Nike has a job opening for someone to do photoshops if you like doing this. Your work is a lot better than what they usually pump out around Pro Combat Rivalry time.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

These are awesome! I don't believe how realistic these look. Yoou are a true master at photoshopping. If you have the time, could I get Sean Spence in the home Steelers uniform and Chris Rainey in the throwback.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I know I'm curious. Do you actually Photoshop all the graphics onto existing photos that you've 'whited out' so to speak? Or do you take pieces and parts from different photos to create the full picture. I can see some areas that look subtly Photoshopped (shoulder numerals, for example), but overall you have an extremely high degree of realism in these. I'm curious about how you do them.

I know I'm curious. Do you actually Photoshop all the graphics onto existing photos that you've 'whited out' so to speak? Or do you take pieces and parts from different photos to create the full picture. I can see some areas that look subtly Photoshopped (shoulder numerals, for example), but overall you have an extremely high degree of realism in these. I'm curious about how you do them.

thanks for the compliments...I appreciate it. I take pieces and parts of different pics to make the whole, but there is a ton of color fixing, light adjusting and other small detail work necessary to make it more realistic. I also have to warp & modify elements to make it look right.

These are awesome! I don't believe how realistic these look. Yoou are a true master at photoshopping. If you have the time, could I get Sean Spence in the home Steelers uniform and Chris Rainey in the throwback.

I'll see what I can do..do you mean the yellow helmet throwbacks?

Hines_Ward_throwback_2007.jpg

I'll see what I can do..do you mean the yellow helmet throwbacks?

Hines_Ward_throwback_2007.jpg

Thanks man. I was actually talking about the new throwbacks though. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived