The United States of College Football

OfficialBailey7

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's actually pretty cool. I would make the Oregon logo smaller, and put the Beavers logo on top of the Ducks logo.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Just a few suggestions for geographical accuracy:

Switch Rutgers and Maryland

Switch Michigan State and Wisconsin

Shift South Dakota and Iowa State to the right

Move Michigan State closer to Michigan

Other suggestions:

Make Boise State larger because they are like the only good team in that area.

Add UCLA and Temple

That's about it! Great work. Very cool

I saw somthing like this somewhere and made my own. If your favorite team isn't on there, sorry I did this off of the top of my head. You can tell me and I will try to fit it in.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball.png

This is perfect because it does not show the Louisville Cardinals on the map!

spacer.png

Yeah, Vermont's got no football, but New Hampshire and Rhode Island do.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I saw somthing like this somewhere and made my own. If your favorite team isn't on there, sorry I did this off of the top of my head. You can tell me and I will try to fit it in.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball.png

Rutgers should be more north. And maybe try to squeeze in the Acadamy's (Army West Point, NY, Navy Annapolis, MD, and Air Force Colorado Springs, CO)

Your also missing some other schools but, this is really cool and great job.

Maybe you should put another team around the Buffalo, NY area.

Perhaps my alum, Rochester Institute of Technology? Their hockey team made the frozen four 2 years ago and their women team just won the National Championship this year :-D

Either way, it's SO cool to see this type of maps. I've always loved looking at maps myself.

So what if it's pixeled? It's still clear enough for me to understand what's going on in the image.

EDIT: Didn't see the football only thing. I'm pretty sure Buffalo has a football team in the area.

Perhaps my alum, Rochester Institute of Technology? Their hockey team made the frozen four 2 years ago and their women team just won the National Championship this year :-D

Either way, it's SO cool to see this type of maps. I've always loved looking at maps myself.

So what if it's pixeled? It's still clear enough for me to understand what's going on in the image.

EDIT: Didn't see the football only thing. I'm pretty sure Buffalo has a football team in the area.

Yep the University at Buffalo. I'd love to see them included in the map.

Yep the University at Buffalo. I'd love to see them included in the map.

Okay so far Im trying to add...

Army

Navy

Air Force (maybe, my west is crowded)

Buffalo

Louisville

UCLA

Any more?

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

Archived