2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Conrad.

So I guess this means they ARE getting new uniforms this year? It'd make no sense to change the logos, wordmarks, and color distribution, but then trot out the same old outdated uniforms, right?

I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't change this year. They're going to do what the Knicks did last year and annoy us all with the inconsistency.

Also, It's about damn time the Spurs get a silver alternate.

Suns technically could introduce new uniforms this season. Anybody know if they put in a notice to the league?

Knicks had the lockout as an excuse. I wonder what's the excuse for the Suns?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't change this year. They're going to do what the Knicks did last year and annoy us all with the inconsistency.

The Knicks' change was relatively minor compared to this. They just changed one color on the primary logo they had been using since the early '90s. The Suns have changed their logos and completely changed their wordmarks, which are now going on the court and look very different than what's on their uniforms.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

From Netsdaily.com they said it could be a possible leak from someone at the Adidas office.

Adidas_Uniforms_zps66a326c1.jpg

herringbone pattern on the side "stripe" it seems...

These don't really surprise me. It should be interesting to see how the real things look. I'm digging 'em though.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Suns' new floor

229899_10151152689593996_1951006274_n.jpg

suns_zps618fd226.jpg

Another pic off instagram

We are really gonna make a new concept. Thats interesting, I wasnt except that.

I'm going to leave my final opinion on the court until I see the final product. It seems so far that it's very text heavy. I also wonder how much purple they'll be using in the new identity. Does anyone know a time frame for an unveiling of new jerseys, etc?

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

That bevel effect does not look good.

Also, is the white just a covering over top of purple or some other color, or is it supposed to be white?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

120919_jersey_300x450.jpg

WHOA!

I like the "SA" monogram, but not quite sure of the radical front...a bit too "TATC" for me.

Agree it may be a little "TATC", but knowing the NBA, next year 2 or 3 more teams may sport the same look. Someone make sure the creative dept in Charlotte doesn't see this. :lol:

As for the look itself, I actually really like it....

Archived