2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Conrad.

Here's a summary of my findings for that Spurs uniform and shorts:

http://www.basketbal.../huniform2.html

hi hoopskid,

I try to contact you for almost 4 months...sportslogos.net never accepted my registration and as for now I cannot write any pm's.

I write you concerning basketballex.com Are you still working on this site? or do you have any further jerseys and logos?

I'm really interested in it!

He's not as of this moment :)

Do you know if he wants to continue his work?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi hoopskid,

I try to contact you for almost 4 months...sportslogos.net never accepted my registration and as for now I cannot write any pm's.

I write you concerning basketballex.com Are you still working on this site? or do you have any further jerseys and logos?

I'm not him, but I think he wants to continue at some point. I'll PM him for you ;)

http://whosbestnbateam.blogspot.com/

On the hill we view the silence of the valley, Called to witness cycles only of the past, And we reach all this with movements in between the said remark

Close to the edge, down by the river, Down at the end, round by the corner

Seasons will pass you by, Now that it's all over and done, called to the seed, right to the sun, Now that you find now that you're whole

Seasons will pass you by, I get up, I get down -Yes

From Heat press release (some of which might affect the league):

White Hot

In a nod to the immensely successful and nationally recognized White Hot playoff campaigns that preceded the team’s two championships in 2006 and 2012, the HEAT will unveil their White Hot uniform on Saturday, November 24 when the team takes on the Cleveland Cavaliers at AmericanAirlines Arena. The team will re-christen the traditional “Black Friday” date as “White Hot Friday” and will make the uniform available at retail for the first time on the same day as the game. The White Hot uniform is bold and sleek, an all-white garment with white team name, numeral and logo elements, highlighted by black trim. The White Hot uniform will become the team’s Saturday game uniform for the season, with two other nationally-televised home game dates included amongst the wearing schedule. Below is a complete list of the dates the HEAT will wear the White Hot uniform:

November 24 Saturday Cleveland Cavaliers

December 1 Saturday Brooklyn Nets

December 6 Thursday New York Knicks

December 8 Saturday New Orleans Hornets

December 15 Saturday Washington Wizards

December 22 Saturday Utah Jazz

February 10 Sunday Los Angeles Lakers

April 6 Saturday Philadelphia 76ers

Does not compute.

You know, I aways thought college or pro football would be the first to roll out a different jersey for every game, but the NBA is well on its way to getting an 82 in before they get a 13 or 16.

hi hoopskid,

I'm not him, but I think he wants to continue at some point. I'll PM him for you ;)

Thank you! would be great hearing from him...

And let's face it: the script from the Lebron-era look was far superior.

Eh. Far too gimmicky to be used for more than an 8-10 year 'era.'

"Gimmicky"? That's code for "not plain enough", right?

I don't understand why we have to generalize everything. Obviously, sometimes it does mean that, but in this case, I find the letters that look like they were painted with the tip of d'Artagnan's sword to be quite childish for a professional team. It's a very transparent way to add interest to the lettering. In other words, it's gimmicky. Lettering should sometimes sing a more subtle tune, in my opinion. On top of that, I find the letters themselves aren't very attractive to my eye. They're not timeless. They don't have any charm. I'd rather see a cleaned up version of the feather script. I think many people would, actually.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

So for the Cavs it looks like as if the CavFanatic nights will continue once again. Dates listed on the Cavs Promotional Schedule page are: 12/8, 2/9, and 4/7. So far, there is no uniform but I imagine it will be something very different....

Sixers are wearing their new blue unis tonight at home. They look sharp. Nice alternate to the usual bright red roadies.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

here's the full schedule of heat jerseys. they remained quiet over the christmas jerseys

69757_10151262403519124_768085808_n.jpg

I wish they'd unveil what the actual 25th anniversary Hardwood Classic uniforms truly look like. I know we have an idea, but why won't they just come out with it?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

The Cavaliers look horrible. They were bad as it was, the gold is atrocious. The giant oversized C in the middle of the court is even worse.

The Wizards are just meh. Something's still not right

The Wiz need some tweaks for sure. It's impossible to read the uniform number on the back of the jersey while watching on tv. And the number font is mediocre anyways, and I hate the silver outline. Just change the font, ditch the stripe on the back on the jersey (like in the Unseld days), and ditch the silver outline.

90758391980.gif

Archived