Lycan38's NHL - Senators Added

Lycan38

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leafs look good, but I would use the current shoulder patch and would beef up the sock stripes (they look a bit thin as of now). I'm not loving the third jersey, though. The shoulder-to-wrist yoke has never really worked for them and looks out of place with the 60s leaf.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Haven't gotten around to making a new alternate for the Leafs yet.

Boston Bruins

BOSBruins.png

Home and road are based loosely on what the Bruins wore during the Winter Classic. Home alternate is a pre-Edge throwback.

I know most bruins fans will probably hate me even more for saying this but I LOVED the old fleetcenter jerseys, and not because the team played like :censored: in them.

I don't mind this set, I just think brown and yellow would suck to see full time (if I was a fan). what I would do here is return to the Black and Yellow on the home and roads. Keep the design, but I'm not liking the WC colours full time for any team, let alone the Bruins. Maybe make the fleetcenter alt Brown and Yellow instead?

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

I know most bruins fans will probably hate me even more for saying this but I LOVED the old fleetcenter jerseys, and not because the team played like :censored: in them.

I don't mind this set, I just think brown and yellow would suck to see full time (if I was a fan). what I would do here is return to the Black and Yellow on the home and roads. Keep the design, but I'm not liking the WC colours full time for any team, let alone the Bruins. Maybe make the fleetcenter alt Brown and Yellow instead?

Agreed on the pre-edge jerseys. I liked them so much, that I even bought one. It's a Kevin Stevens (lol) white home. Got it for a good price, so no complaints, but too bad I couldn't find a Bourque!

I like this Bruins set Lycan, but I prefer black over brown. I love the brown, but I love the black even more. I would love if the Bruins made that primary home of your's, their new third jersey. The current thirds are really bland.

Thanks for the feedback.

Boston Bruins (update)

BOSBruins1.png

Swapped out brown for black and adjusted the logo (looked off center to me)

Also, I am in the process of starting up on the Ducks. Before I dive into it, hoping to get some feedback on potential colors for them. *Note will be staying with the Ducks current logos and wordmarks.

ANADucksColors.png

Which would be best? Personally I am leaning towards choice C.

Definitely choice A or C for me. I think that eggplant frankly looks hideous on a sports jersey so unless you really want the retro feel I would advise against the eggplant. I prefer A over C because I like that orange on A but C would look nice as well IMO.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

I think black/teal/orange/white would look great.

For your Bruins concept, I was never a fan of that third jersey in the first place. Also, they wore it just 5 years ago, so it would be hard to justify as a throwback. IMO you're better off throwing back to something much older, or even creating a fauxback.

Maybe I'd have to see it on whatever jersey designs you come up with first, but I'm not sure I like the duck foot being in green. I'm not opposed to having a green logo by any means, but duck feet are usually yellow or orange. Having it in green just doesn't look right to me.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Maybe I'd have to see it on whatever jersey designs you come up with first, but I'm not sure I like the duck foot being in green. I'm not opposed to having a green logo by any means, but duck feet are usually yellow or orange. Having it in green just doesn't look right to me.

Yeah, the logo that will be on the jersey itself will be different. Will be swapping the teal and orange around.

*bump*

Anaheim is on hold for the time being. Got some other teams I'm finishing up and some contest entries that on my schedule right now.

Washington Capitals

WSHCapitals1.png

This, I did a while back. Went back and fixed some things that I didn't like.

Loving that third jersey. One small suggestion on the road, make all three stars on the sleeve stripe red to represent the DC flag. This is a good use of that older eagle logo, and that sleeve striping is awesome. Nice job on this.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Beautiful work on the Caps' jerseys! I would agree to change the stars all to red, but there would be six stars on each sleeve, so there would be no correlation to the DC flag, and I think alternation keeps the stars separate.

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

Loving that third jersey. One small suggestion on the road, make all three stars on the sleeve stripe red to represent the DC flag. This is a good use of that older eagle logo, and that sleeve striping is awesome. Nice job on this.

Originally the stars on the both home and road were all the same color. I decided to switch them to an alternating look to bring a part of the Capitals original design back in this concept.

The 90s logo actually looks pretty good in red and white. The one thing that's bugging me is how the Weagle is only on one shoulder. Also, this is a minor complaint, but I think the collars on the primaries would be better suited in blue as opposed to the base colour of the jersey. Other than that, this is a fine concept.

The dark jersey is mostly red but the white jersey is all blue. Swap the shoulder stripe colors on the white jersey to red, and then compensate by making the numbers blue. In fact, it wouldn't be out of the question to change the red jersey's shoulder stripes to white like the white shoulders of the original caps' jerseys. I'd also recommend changing the dark jersey's socks to red and putting the secondary logo on both shoulders, not just one. It IS "Rock the Red", after all.

Nice concepts, keep it up.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived