NCAA Football 13

shstpt1

Virginia Tech's Orange jerseys have the Number on the sleeve and on the shoulder(on top of the shoulder stripes)

Also, Oregon's Fighting Ducks Jerseys dont have the "Fighting Ducks" script over the number. As well as the two "carbon" helmets are two different colors, the carbon w/ yellow O is a darker Grey than the carbon w/ green O

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They seem to have a lot of issues with helmets that should be the same color having different shades. Oregon's two green helmets aren't the same. Virginia Tech's two maroon helmets are different shades of maroon and their orange helmet is the one they wore in the 2011 Orange Bowl, not the one they wore last year. It looks like Michigan's three blue helmets don't match. Alabama's helmets don't match.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Yeah its had a few glitches besides screwed up jerseys. A guy in the crowd literally changed shirts in the stands. I wish I had a way to record it. Some crowd members weren't as clean as previous years either.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Apart from missing uniforms, some of which can't be helped since they're unveiled far too late to be included in the game, I don't think EA's had a spotless uniform record yet since the introduction of TeamBuilder. It's sad, really, since it's ultimately an inconsequential part of the game. If only they could get their :censored: together and put out patches to add new uniforms after the game is released, but knowing EA, they'll make it DLC and charge for it.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Apart from missing uniforms, some of which can't be helped since they're unveiled far too late to be included in the game, I don't think EA's had a spotless uniform record yet since the introduction of TeamBuilder. It's sad, really, since it's ultimately an inconsequential part of the game. If only they could get their :censored: together and put out patches to add new uniforms after the game is released, but knowing EA, they'll make it DLC and charge for it.

They're actually putting out a patch in mid August to add some of the uniforms that are missing or haven't been updated.

I don't know how many members on here know about this but Operation Sports has a few threads on their forums about NCAA 13 uniform mistakes. They also have said that EA plans to release FREE DLC for new uniforms that they didn't put in the game (i.e. Rutgers and Missouri). EA has said it should be available mid August. They did not say if the DLC would correct uniform or helmet mistakes.

They're actually putting out a patch in mid August to add some of the uniforms that are missing or haven't been updated.

Wow, that's awesome!

They seem to have a lot of issues with helmets that should be the same color having different shades. Oregon's two green helmets aren't the same. Virginia Tech's two maroon helmets are different shades of maroon and their orange helmet is the one they wore in the 2011 Orange Bowl, not the one they wore last year. It looks like Michigan's three blue helmets don't match. Alabama's helmets don't match.

It cracks me up that they have both the white and the "retro" white but they only have the one Orange helmet... I had made a comment on another board when teambuilder was released about the two different shades of maroon for their helmets, but someone there said that it was just because it was in TB and it would be fixed by the release... and it wasnt...

Arkansas new uniforms, Rutgers, Mizzu, Vandy, A&M (revealed too late)

Washington White helmet and home uniform

TCU new uniforms (Despite wearing them all season)

Georgia PC helmet doesnt have red stripe on facemask

WSU doesnt have gray on gray helmet

wyoming is missing some helmet combos

northwestern one off uniforms

Miss State matte helmets

all of Southern Miss different matte helmets

that's all i can think of from the top of my head right now...

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

NCAA 13 got such mixed (to be kind) reviews this year, I decided to pass and modify their NCAA 12 unis myself, for the teams I care about. Texas A&M is impossible in teambuilder until EA adds their jersey. Vandy was obviously an easy uni to replicate. I'd pay $10-15 for 2012 uni updates, but EA would rather I just buy NCAA 13, to state the obvious.:blink:

savedpictures013-1.jpg

So, I know a lot of people will be excited about this:

In addition, we will be adding a "Uniform Store" to the game. In the past, we have had a cut off of mid-April for uniform submissions from schools in order to get them onto our disc in time. Sometimes those came in after the deadline and we would have to wait until the following year in order to get those default uniforms in. The "Uniform Store" will allow us to give you updated uniforms during the season. If it's an update to a team's default uniform, you will get those uniforms at no additional charge, via download in the store if and when available.

http://www.easports.com/ncaa-football/news/article/upcoming-ncaa-football-13-title-update-details

In addition, we will be adding a "Uniform Store" to the game. In the past, we have had a cut off of mid-April for uniform submissions from schools in order to get them onto our disc in time. Sometimes those came in after the deadline and we would have to wait until the following year in order to get those default uniforms in. The "Uniform Store" will allow us to give you updated uniforms during the season. If it's an update to a team's default uniform, you will get those uniforms at no additional charge, via download in the store if and when available.

http://www.easports.com/ncaa-football/news/article/upcoming-ncaa-football-13-title-update-details

Do you have to still pay for the uniforms?

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Do you have to still pay for the uniforms?

I'm assuming you'd have to pay for pro combats and special one game uniforms, but not for uniforms such as a&m and vandy that are standard just not in the game.

STILL doesn't make up for the fact that South Alabama isn't in the game. I mean, come on? That's just as bad as the older March Madness games.

Do you really think 99% of NCAA Football buyers even care about South Alabama? I mean it's not like they left out a team like Michigan...

I understand it's upsetting to South Alabama fans, but really in the grand scheme of things it's not THAT big of a deal

Manchester-City-icon.png

Archived