2012 NFL week by week Uniform Match-ups thread

canzman

So lets get this thread going... Just as I did last year I'll post all the match-up combos through out the 2012 season. Keep in mind sometimes combos will be posted early based on asumption, but they will be updated as needed throughout the season if corrections are needed.

2012 Hall of Fame Game

Cardinals @ Saints

jCg7q.jpgM2YmX.jpg

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the HOF game featured a team from the NFC vs a team from the AFC each year.......

Every game since 1970 did feature an AFC-NFC matchup. Last year's game was to have been between the Bears and Rams but was cancelled due to the lockout. So it would have been the first to buck the trend.

TRIVIA: The Baltimore Ravens are the only current NFL franchise to have never played in the HOF game. The longest active drought without an appearance is by the Cardinals, whose last appearance was 1986. Once that streak is broken this season, the streak will belong to the Detroit Lions, whose last appearance was 1991.

Do you know the Saints will be in white or is this an assumption?

Educated assumption... Saints wore white even as Home team in a dome last year for the preseason opener...

2011 Week1 preseason vs. 49ers at home

Even though this is a night game I am still guessing they wear white... Not that big a deal... if they don't I'll just change it. :grin:

Can you figure out a way to poist the two teams side by side, it'd be a lot easier to handle.

They are side by side on my monitor... it all has to do with your monitor size and resolution settings.

I thought the HOF game featured a team from the NFC vs a team from the AFC each year.......

Every game since 1970 did feature an AFC-NFC matchup. Last year's game was to have been between the Bears and Rams but was cancelled due to the lockout. So it would have been the first to buck the trend.

TRIVIA: The Baltimore Ravens are the only current NFL franchise to have never played in the HOF game. The longest active drought without an appearance is by the Cardinals, whose last appearance was 1986. Once that streak is broken this season, the streak will belong to the Detroit Lions, whose last appearance was 1991.

In 2009 the Bills played the Titans in the HOF game.

EDIT: Upon doing research, the 1970 game was New Orleans vs Minnesota, both NFC teams.

Philadelphia Eagles vs Cleveland Browns

1:00 P.M. EST

September 9

Pzi5B.jpg

Browns will wear white for the first 4 home games, will wear brown the last 4 home games

I have read the reports that they will wear white at home 4 times and brown at home 4 times but have not seen anything that stated the first 4 are white and the second 4 are brown. What is your source for this?

Also, I want to try and keep the games in order in the post week by week to make it easier for people to review the season so can we please not post regular season games until after the pre-season is complete and posted.

That's a little misleading. The Ravens are the only current NFL team to have never played in the HOF game. The franchise last appeared in the HOF game in 1990 as the Cleveland Browns.

That's a little misleading. The Ravens are the only current NFL team to have never played in the HOF game. The franchise last appeared in the HOF game in 1990 as the Cleveland Browns.

Aaaaaaand.... GO!

Archived