2012 NFL week by week Uniform Match-ups thread

canzman

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay in an update I have been working on for a while, I am coming close to a completion of a massive project. I am hoping to have a complete alternate/uniform schedule with graphics done by the end of the week. MAJOR KUDOS goes to the guys over at the Gridiron Uniform Database. Once I have come to a total completion of this project, I will let everyone know and will gladly supply everyone with what I have compiled.

The Steelers will be in their new throwbacks.

http://www.steelers....1c-7502c01183c4

And the Browns will be in all white for the last time at home (first 4 games)

Also is it true that the Dolphins will be in the aqua pants??

I'll fix the Steelers...

Browns only opted to wear white for 3 home games this year not 4 click the quote to go to the full article... "The Browns will wear their brown jerseys for both preseason home games as well as the final 5 regular season home games this season. The team will wear all white for the first 3 home games as well as all road games in which the home team elects to wear their dark jerseys."

As far as the Dolphins go, not sure that is why it is an assumption.

Am i the only one who is getting tired of these pink games? It seems that more and more pink is used each year (now the refs will be using pink flags). It's getting overboard, and unfortunately, there's no going back.

The NFL can't just stop this stunt for fear of a PR backlash.

Why can't it just be kept simple. Gloves or shoes -- no more (I'd prefer just a jersey patch). At this rate we'll be seeing all-pink uniforms playing on an all-pink field soon enough.

Am i the only one who is getting tired of these pink games? It seems that more and more pink is used each year (now the refs will be using pink flags). It's getting overboard, and unfortunately, there's no going back.

The NFL can't just stop this stunt for fear of a PR backlash.

Why can't it just be kept simple. Gloves or shoes -- no more (I'd prefer just a jersey patch). At this rate we'll be seeing all-pink uniforms playing on an all-pink field soon enough.

This is the last week. A little late in the complaint dept. :P

The Steelers will be in their new throwbacks.

http://www.steelers....1c-7502c01183c4

And the Browns will be in all white for the last time at home (first 4 games)

Also is it true that the Dolphins will be in the aqua pants??

I'll fix the Steelers...

Browns only opted to wear white for 3 home games this year not 4 click the quote to go to the full article... "The Browns will wear their brown jerseys for both preseason home games as well as the final 5 regular season home games this season. The team will wear all white for the first 3 home games as well as all road games in which the home team elects to wear their dark jerseys."

As far as the Dolphins go, not sure that is why it is an assumption.

I know it's an assumption, but some teams announce their uniforms, so I wasn't sure if you heard something about it. That would be cool though if they wore the aqua pants.

Archived