2012 NFL week by week Uniform Match-ups thread

canzman

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vikings @ Seahawks * (Again because of the various NFL rules in place for alternate uniforms β€” you can’t wear them in nationally televised games, you can’t wear them after flex scheduling starts β€” so this week and next week are the last opportunities to wear the gray unless they have an exemption to the rule from the league.)

nC0JY.jpg

My gut tells me Seattle's gray jerseys will never see the light of day.

6uXNWAo.png

Vikings @ Seahawks * (Again because of the various NFL rules in place for alternate uniforms β€” you can’t wear them in nationally televised games, you can’t wear them after flex scheduling starts β€” so this week and next week are the last opportunities to wear the gray unless they have an exemption to the rule from the league.)

nC0JY.jpg

They won't, as they HAVE to wear blue monochomes at home........LOL.........................

The Chargers announced the powder blues for Week 12 vs. Baltimore, so they can't wear them this week.

The announcers on NFL Radio on Sirius XM this morning said they would be wearing Powder Blue on Thursday.

http://blog.chargers...e-powder-blues/

So this is outdated I guess?

Not necessarily, the announcer might be wrong. I was just stating the source for my assumption.

I really don't see the wolf grey Seahawks uniforms being worn at all this season.

And I don't see the Bengals wearing all black, considering they haven't worn their standard black/white home uniform at home yet this season.

I hope the Jags go all black and the Dolphins go with the aqua pants, but I doubt either of those will happen lol

nC0JY.jpg

They won't, as they HAVE to wear blue monochomes at home........LOL.........................

Could they wear them on the road though? Either way, they are just too close to "neutral" to really use without a massive amount of confusion, as least for the NFL. Should have just went with lime green alts instead. I stand by my original statement.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived