2012 NFL week by week Uniform Match-ups thread

canzman

Happy to see that even though they are not in the style guide the socks that match the white jersey are still alive for the Browns. This gives bills fans hope that the "white" socks are still around even though they are not shown in the style guide.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen one team wearing the color coordinated shoes.

These looked Team colored to me:

tempCM2_6590--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720

That's only one player you're showing, George Wilson ...

I watched the game, virtually all players on both the Bills and Redskins were wearing solid black shoes.

bills_skins_blkshoes.jpg

09000d5d82b191cc_gallery_600.jpg

I watched the game, virtually all players on both the Bills and Redskins were wearing solid black shoes.

bills_skins_blkshoes.jpg

You are missing point... the team color shoes are an option and don't have to be worn by the entire team.

You are missing point... the team color shoes are an option and don't have to be worn by then entire team.

I had always thought that once regular season begins that each team has to choose, black or white ... and I guess the 3rd option of the color-coordinated ones.

Thought the NFL wanted all players on each team to all match??

bills_skins_blkshoes.jpg

You are missing point... the team color shoes are an option and don't have to be worn by the entire team.

I'm pretty sure those aren't the bills specific colored cleats but rather just cleats that he got customized.

They differ from the ones in the style guide.

Was really hopIng the Seahawks would (will?) wear the colored cleats. Everyone else though I'm fine with just black or white.

bills_skins_blkshoes.jpg

I would just like to congratulate the Redskins and Bills for looking like football teams. Great socks, great color matchup, love the yellow pants. Fantastic.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived