2012 NFL week by week Uniform Match-ups thread

canzman

Te texans will be wearing all liberty whites today.

Please tell me they don't call them "all liberty" whites. Hopefully that was all you

The official color of the white is Liberty White, the red is Battle Red and the blue is Deep Steel Blue.

Oh wow. I can handle most names of colors if they are a unique specific color, but not for white. White is white but whatever I guess more important things to worry about than liberty white

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Te texans will be wearing all liberty whites today.

Please tell me they don't call them "all liberty" whites. Hopefully that was all you

The official color of the white is Liberty White, the red is Battle Red and the blue is Deep Steel Blue.

Yeah, and Seattle's green is offically called "Action Green" but its lime green and no one calls it action green. Buccaneers old color of orange was called "Florida Orange" and no one called it that. Call it what its is, not some made up, cheerleading rah rah version discription of a common color made up by some marketing dumbass, please............................

I hope the Ravens wear white pants.

I'm sure they will wear black pants, they're on a winning run throughout the playoffs in them...............................

True but they won the franchises only Super Bowl in all white... so if you are going to use superstition a case can be made for white over black and for all white.

I'm sure they will wear black pants, they're on a winning run throughout the playoffs in them...............................

True but they won the franchises only Super Bowl in all white... so if you are going to use superstition a case can be made for white over black and for all white.

See..................................................

See..................................................

stash-3-4fb423de9b5cb.gif

Archived