2012 NFL week by week Uniform Match-ups thread

canzman

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have the Dolphins vs Texans game wrong. Houston is going to be in white (all white), with the dolphins in aqua.

The Saints wear white for early season games.

Not that I doubt you but what is your source? Last I looked the Texans had not yet put their combos for the regular season up on their site, and I didn't see anything that indicated the Saints were going to wear white at home for the opener.

You have the Dolphins vs Texans game wrong. Houston is going to be in white (all white), with the dolphins in aqua.

Not that I doubt you but what is your source? Last I looked the Texans had not yet put their combos for the regular season up on their site, and I didn't see anything that indicated the Saints were going to wear white at home for the opener.

Perhaps there would be less confusion for all if you were to put an *asterisk* for the ones that you are basing the matchups on your own assumption, and no asterisk for the ones that were researched and found to be official??

Everyone appears to enjoy that you post the matchups each week including myself, but for example how are so sure are you that the NYJ will be wearing all-white at home against Buffalo? They wore green for their home opener last year against Dallas (Okay, it was a night game, but usually a team tries to make Dallas wear their navy blues, like NE did), and as stated prior, New Orleans has been starting off the previous seasons wearing white at home for their home openers, usually with their black pants if I remember correctly.

Before it does get posted up, here.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Texans-announce-2012-home-game-themes/46ac836b-e8e0-400b-bd8c-3ea341e7ed16

Chargers home opener on Sept 16 (week 2) against Tennessee. Chargers will wear all white (tops and bottoms) at home, calling it "White Hot Sunday".

Can someone mock that up?

http://www.chargers.com/news/press-releases/article-1/Chargers-Want-to-Make-Home-Opener-a-WHITE-HOT-SUNDAY/ce6a78c1-73e8-4b05-9262-60e302cb21a3

EQGYB.jpg

Not bad, I kinda like it better than the blue pants.

Chargers home opener on Sept 16 (week 2) against Tennessee. Chargers will wear all white (tops and bottoms) at home, calling it "White Hot Sunday".

Can someone mock that up?

http://www.chargers.com/news/press-releases/article-1/Chargers-Want-to-Make-Home-Opener-a-WHITE-HOT-SUNDAY/ce6a78c1-73e8-4b05-9262-60e302cb21a3

EQGYB.jpg

Soneone calls this the "stormtrooper" look in 3...2...1...

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Canzman, we seem to have conflicted reports as to whether the JETS are wearing all-white (as you posted) or green with white (as some JETS fans posted) this Sunday against the BILLS.

Here's the link .... read Posts # 1-6

NFL Week 1 matchups

Have you heard anything official either way on that one?

Those are there assumptions... this post is my assumption, but normally when the Jets open at home in the day/heat of early September they wear white.

Got my game email from the Saints website today and they're wearing white jerseys Sunday. Don't know on the pants but they usually* wear gold pants at home except when wearing the monos.

Last year's home opener vs. Da Bears:

5556030.jpg

* Before anyone digs up pics of them in white over black at home, I know they've worn that combo but it's uncommon at home.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived