2012 NFL week by week Uniform Match-ups thread

canzman

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Eagles usually wear green pants on the road.

The Ravens are pretty spot on in their gameday jersey color reports. The Eagles have reported their jersey colors incorrectly other times besides last weeks Cleveland before.

And yet the Baltimore site was wrong. ^_^ Like I said earlier, the Eagles wear white/green at home in September unless there's a throwback day.

According to an unnamed person of very high status in the Buffalo Bills organization, the Bills will not be wearing blue away pants.

Although they're in the official 2012 NFL style guide the team has yet to order them according to what has been stated..

Supposedly Ralph Wilson prefers all-white for away games, so that's why they've been sticking with the all-white away look. :mad:

That to me and to the majority of Bills-nation who have been clamoring for the blue away pants is very bad news.

Why do you assume the Seahawks will be in white pants ? They've established they will continue the blue monochrome at home this year....

How have they established that? From what I've heard, they will mix-and-match, like Nike wants them to.

Plus, they will be wearing the grey jersey's at some point too at home...probably twice.

I'd also expect Baltimore in all black this weekend against New England.

Supposedly Ralph Wilson prefers all-white for away games, so that's why they've been sticking with the all-white away look. :mad:

Is Ralph Wilson still even coherent enough to know what his team is wearing?

I hope somebody wears something different this year. Pretty sad (and LAME), if the black pants for Carolina or the orange pants for Chicago or the blue pants for Buffalo still don't make an appearance.

Why do you assume the Seahawks will be in white pants ? They've established they will continue the blue monochrome at home this year....

How have they established that? From what I've heard, they will mix-and-match, like Nike wants them to.

Plus, they will be wearing the grey jersey's at some point too at home...probably twice.

Both pre-season games and regular season home games have already been in all blue monochrome, plenty of early opportunities to mix and match and they have opted not to.

Maybe its just wishful thinking that Seattle might not continuously wear their ugliest combo?

Agreed. They're certainly not taking the opportunity up to this point to mix and match with 3 home games in all blue, 2 road games with grey pants and one road game in blue pants. Unfortunatly the grey pants are so light in shade that they may as well be white.

Detroit is in blue/silver and Tennessee is in white/light blue

KC is in red/white and New Orleans is in white/gold

Cincinnati is in white/black at Washington

Jacksonville is in white/white at Indy

Atlanta is in red/white/red and San Diego is in white/white

Well it is a good thing that your expectations are not the end result.

spacer.png

Might as well update the Packers/Seahawks uniform combos....Seahawks in all blue again. See, I told you so. Nike has no control on what a team wears. Don't expect to see any mix or matching this year.....

You can never take Dennis Bergen's word.

Might as well update the Packers/Seahawks uniform combos....Seahawks in all blue again. See, I told you so. Nike has no control on what a team wears. Don't expect to see any mix or matching this year.....

spacer.png

Archived