West: Broncos

Wildcard: Steelers and Bills

Super Bowl:

Packers over Ravens 31-28

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is the Cowboys third receiver? Better yet, if Dez Bryant gets suspended, who is their second WR? If they want immediate help, they will have to resign Patrick Crayton, but his exit from the Cowboys was not the best. So who else?

Kevin Ogletree has had three years to even be a third WR and the players below do not have any stats in the NFL:

2nd year player Raymond Radway

2nd year player Dwayne Harris

5th round pick Danny Coale

FA Cole Beasley (5'8" and 175)?

Radway had a good preseason last year before he got hurt. I'd say he has the inside track of becoming the 3rd WR, besides Ogletree. If Dez does get suspended for any number of games, I wouldn't be surprised if they picked up a veteran WR. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they picked up a WR anyways. Danny Coale has potential, but they haven't seen him practice at all.

The Cowboys may end up using a lot of double tight-end formations this year. Maybe have Miles and Dez line up on the outside, Jason on the strong or weak side, Romo lined up in the Shotgun with Felix and DeMarco lined up on both sides of him. I could see the Cowboys using that formation a lot if we don't find a sufficient third option at the wideout.

S21 formation is something that Garrett has never used in the last two seasons. (Or he has never run it more than once in a season.

The Browns being bought by a "1000%" steelers fan. Ha.

If you had invested millions of dollars into a team, wouldn't you consider yourself a fan of them? It's not like he's some lifelong fan or anything.

I'm sure Cleveland fans would be more angered with the fact that his family has given so much money to Tennessee. Instead of donating to God's gift to earth "The Ohio State University"

Who is the Cowboys third receiver? Better yet, if Dez Bryant gets suspended, who is their second WR? If they want immediate help, they will have to resign Patrick Crayton, but his exit from the Cowboys was not the best. So who else?

Kevin Ogletree has had three years to even be a third WR and the players below do not have any stats in the NFL:

2nd year player Raymond Radway

2nd year player Dwayne Harris

5th round pick Danny Coale

FA Cole Beasley (5'8" and 175)?

Radway had a good preseason last year before he got hurt. I'd say he has the inside track of becoming the 3rd WR, besides Ogletree. If Dez does get suspended for any number of games, I wouldn't be surprised if they picked up a veteran WR. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they picked up a WR anyways. Danny Coale has potential, but they haven't seen him practice at all.

The Cowboys may end up using a lot of double tight-end formations this year. Maybe have Miles and Dez line up on the outside, Jason on the strong or weak side, Romo lined up in the Shotgun with Felix and DeMarco lined up on both sides of him. I could see the Cowboys using that formation a lot if we don't find a sufficient third option at the wideout.

S21 formation is something that Garrett has never used in the last two seasons. (Or he has never run it more than once in a season.

To be honest though I could definitely see them using Felix Jones as almost an exclusively receiving-back. If Murray proves to be the real deal (which there's no reason to think he's not) than Jones shouldn't be needed as much in the running game and could go back to doing what he does best as a 3rd down back. You also have to remember that they really didn't have a 3rd receiver going into last year until Robinson stepped up. Romo has the ability to turn average receivers into legit NFL play-makers, and this may be me being naive, but I think he could do it again this year.

As a Bengal fan, this could be bad. The Lerner ownership and their terrible football teams have been good to Cincinnati.

The Bengals have made the playoffs, what, twice during the Lerners' ownership of the Browns? It's like UPS keeps sending you guys gifts but no one is ever there to sign for them. What can Browns do for you?

3 times.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Keep writing off the Saints, boys...love it.

Agreed, they're bounty to win at least 10-11 games this season.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

As a Bengal fan, this could be bad. The Lerner ownership and their terrible football teams have been good to Cincinnati.

The Bengals have made the playoffs, what, twice during the Lerners' ownership of the Browns? It's like UPS keeps sending you guys gifts but no one is ever there to sign for them. What can Browns do for you?

3 times.

Oh, I wasn't paying attention to the playoffs this year. Oops! It'd be nice if the Browns and Bengals were both more relevant than they are, since Ohio is supposed to be the cradle of football, but the Ravens won't get out of the way.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Right now on ESPN: SportsCenter special Jets training camp! More time to show Jesus to the nation!

Its just beginning to dawn on me but I'm pretty much going to be unable to watch anything NFL related beyond what happens on Sunday because I don't have the NFL Network or Showtime. That just leaves me with ESPN and unless Tim Tebow tears his ACL during training camp or in week one, ESPN is going to be flat out unwatchable when it comes to the NFL all season long.

With baseball and the Olympics, I've only watched ESPN for maybe three minutes in the past week, but I would say at least half the time I watched was spent talking about Tim Tebow.

3 times.

Oh, I wasn't paying attention to the playoffs this year. Oops! It'd be nice if the Browns and Bengals were both more relevant than they are, since Ohio is supposed to be the cradle of football, but the Ravens won't get out of the way.

Ravens? Don't talk abo?Ravens? You kidding me...Ravens??? :P

Naw, bruh?how about them Steelers? They get in ERR'BODY way...I promise there's not one single team in any of the major pro four that gets more lucky breaks than the Pittsburgh Steelers, whether it be some lucky bounce of the ball at the absolute most opportune time, or some untimely drop (damn you, Stevie Johnson! :cursing:), or some crazy-ass call (what's it been?two, three years? I STILL ain't figured out how the Ravens got that defensive holding call against them). So yeah...Steelers.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Keep writing off the Saints, boys...love it.

Agreed, they're bounty to win at least 10-11 games this season.

Even as a Falcon fan, I'd put a hit out on the Saints still being in the playoff picture this season.

Browns sold for $1 billion

In other news, fertilizer futures just skyrocketed.

How do Clevelanders feel about this? To me he looks like a great owner that is going to be invested in the team. I just want opinion from actual Browns fans.

OK, I'm not a die-hard Browns fan, but there's nowhere to go but up for the Browns. Haslam seems to be genuine when he says that he wants to turn the team's fortunes around.* Is he a "Steelers fan?" I don't think so; almost anyone would say that when involved with a pro team. It might not be long when he says that he's a Browns fan now. That's my opinion, anyways.

*But then again, many if not most owners use that facade.

Whatever the case, it's a good thing that a Lerner no longer the owns the Cleveland Browns, even though I can't use this anymore (though I did so once):

6326095403_9e76e35364_b.jpg

Well, it looks like it's done its job (removing Randy from office), so...Mission Accomplished? :P

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

All of my Browns fan friends seem pretty pumped about it and I don't blame them. The Lerners rival Mike Brown as far as terrible owners go. That said, Browns fans were "pretty pumped" for Tim Couch, Joe Jurevicius, Peyton Hillis, Mike Holmgren, Colt McCoy, etc. Conclusion, Browns fans are always wrong.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Yeah :/ I hope it works out for them, but I mean...it's the Browns, and history doesn't side with them.

---

Just an FYI, saw this on tumblr and am stealing it, but I will post this image following every Bears victory this season:

tumblr_m873bx29ST1qdufmf.jpg

apparently it's an exploitable for getting high, but screw it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived